Shock Servers | Private Server

05/25/2014 14:05 franhoffer#16
Goodjob for the fast release.
I hope you goodluck and much fixes with your emulator-server.
You're looking for better VPS, i can find for you, not such a big price.
05/25/2014 14:11 «Ice.Shock™#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by franhoffer View Post
Goodjob for the fast release.
I hope you goodluck and much fixes with your emulator-server.
You're looking for better VPS, i can find for you, not such a big price.
Sure, but our problem is to we have 0 Euro total :D
05/25/2014 14:20 franhoffer#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ice.Shock™ View Post
Sure, but our problem is to we have 0 Euro total :D
I can pay for you the best VPS cause i make musics @rap@

And make t he chat enable more easy to talk wan't 1v1 ? :P
05/25/2014 15:25 Sήřwy#19
Good joob, nice UI. :3
05/25/2014 15:38 R1KK4#20
I fall in Love with this server.
Thanks you so much!
I survived a 1v1 on BM with ~1k HP so funny! :)

KEEP YOUR WORK UP!
05/25/2014 23:35 cryz35#21
For your information, I've activated Chat,Spaceball and fixed portal bug. The link is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Have fun!
Edit: disabled chat due it's lags. Will be open again when its fixed.
05/26/2014 07:41 Madatek#22
What's the background music?
05/26/2014 14:51 cryz35#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madatek View Post
What's the background music?
Dj Iceshock remix :D (he changed it ı dont know)
05/26/2014 15:17 SrDRAKULA[RO]#24
Nice server!! :pimp: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/26/2014 16:18 Madatek#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
Dj Iceshock remix :D (he changed it ı dont know)
I contacted him on skype, he told me the song is Death Of A King
05/26/2014 16:58 YOEMAN#26
the server have very lag :/
05/26/2014 17:16 fox63#27
its ON ?
05/26/2014 17:32 xEviLDeaDx#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox63 View Post
its ON ?
Homepage: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Play: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/26/2014 18:22 cryz35#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOEMAN View Post
the server have very lag :/
I just tested and didnt experience any lag. Can you explain "very lag" more?
05/26/2014 18:29 jackie123610#30
How do you sign up? It cant even fit a full email in then tells me "Your e-mail address doesn't seem to be correct. Please enter a valid e-mail address."