[New Release] KingsRoad Multi Hack (Works)

05/20/2014 21:50 HicKD#16
not work
05/21/2014 00:56 feliz009#17
you should ask TRGALA gor update not this sorry ass leecher ...he didnt even gives credit to the creator .. :facepalm:
05/21/2014 01:04 V.I.S.A#18
If you're going to make a comment watch the freaking video mate ... I have the permission to use their cheats on my videos.
05/21/2014 05:20 panraven#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by feliz009 View Post
you should ask TRGALA gor update not this sorry ass leecher ...he didnt even gives credit to the creator .. :facepalm:
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.S.A View Post
If you're going to make a comment watch the freaking video mate ... I have the permission to use their cheats on my videos.
ok, this is not just a smiley, it is a big LOL, so I hope admin won't delete me again ;p
If Trgala or Fbus want to know who is the CT script maker, I can tell them if they ask.
But, no, it is not a big deal to make such a lame script, as some epvpers pointed out, there is a different between cheats and hacks :)
It is entertaining to see someone claim permission from a leecher site, which may also think they have their permission from yet another leecher site.
I can't resist every moment this happened, sorry :D
05/21/2014 11:47 justus69#20
Why the hell is this working 100% fine and working with me then?
05/23/2014 10:14 womasa#21
23 May - and still workin fine
05/23/2014 10:20 V.I.S.A#22
Is it? :D Good then (:
05/23/2014 16:24 richardrah#23
I can never get this game to load, always get about 90-95% loaded on the first screen and then nothing. Have I been banned and they haven't told me lol
05/24/2014 06:51 dabossback#24
No ur not banned...it works best on firefox, because some browsers load the game faster and the hack hasn't even activated while it's loaded. there's an extra bit of time it takes to load on firefox so the hack always activates fine.
05/24/2014 08:08 HicKD#25
I use firefox but not working you have to have a lvl pounded to work or have 1 lvl?
05/24/2014 09:22 richardrah#26
Hey Dabossback I have done all the usual things, cleared cache etc. to get it working but no joy. I always use Firefox, have tried every browser I could think of and some that I didn't even know about but I could leave the game loading all day but it won't move that last 5-10% it's driving me mad. It worked fine when I started playing months ago but no joy now :(
05/24/2014 22:29 Italiano21#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardrah View Post
Hey Dabossback I have done all the usual things, cleared cache etc. to get it working but no joy. I always use Firefox, have tried every browser I could think of and some that I didn't even know about but I could leave the game loading all day but it won't move that last 5-10% it's driving me mad. It worked fine when I started playing months ago but no joy now :(
same here, probably banned. Working but detected.
05/27/2014 02:24 pokerguy79#28
is there a way to get hp hack?
05/31/2014 08:50 ClaudiuRo#29
can someone tell me what this option from the hack does...it's called " remove stash> forge> enchant" ???? i dont want to remain with no gems or items in inventory...
05/31/2014 12:01 jake790#30
Trainer works great thanks.