NEW DECK UPDATE !!

05/11/2014 20:00 Firamaru#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by -krazieclown- View Post
357 cannons if you can place 20 on each I see a lot more people quitting with this new addition
12 on each, not 20
05/11/2014 20:29 manuelin12221#17
very sad again for money players ...
05/11/2014 21:08 ARMI[69]#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuelin12221 View Post
very sad again for money players ...
for buy some cristals not need spend money
05/12/2014 02:09 WAR sucks#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarit View Post
Not really. You only have to spend some money for the decks + 5. maat and maybe for Voodoo cannons, but you dont really need Voodoo cannons to have a top ship. Everything else you can get via playing or botting.
You and I both know that you need both payment decks to be a truly top level ship. My point is, someone can cry all they want about how "expensive" the game is, but those of us who spend that cash are the customers BP wants. I promise you that there are certain benefits for those who do invest in the game...
05/12/2014 02:35 iontzel222#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR sucks View Post
You and I both know that you need both payment decks to be a truly top level ship. My point is, someone can cry all they want about how "expensive" the game is, but those of us who spend that cash are the customers BP wants. I promise you that there are certain benefits for those who do invest in the game...
yes but if you hungarian you buy 2 decks with 20 euro but me i buy them with 40 that is not fair why shall i pay more aint that the same thing i buy ?
05/12/2014 03:48 WAR sucks#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by iontzel222 View Post
yes but if you hungarian you buy 2 decks with 20 euro but me i buy them with 40 that is not fair why shall i pay more aint that the same thing i buy ?
I'm not Hungarian. I paid $27USD for each deck. So depending on the exchange rate, I paid more than those who pay with Euros. SO WHAT? If you want to buy them buy them, but don't cry because Bugpoint is trying to make money. They are a Fu@^&ng BUSINESS!!!! WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS???!!!

I hope they do charge money for the sail repair crew so you finally quit the game. Soooo sick of the crying. The world is soooo unfair:rolleyes:
05/12/2014 07:34 kvn58rus#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR sucks View Post
Bugpoint is trying to make money. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS???!!!
on our server almost no newcomers. old people are gradually fading into other no less interesting, but cheaper games. I too long to play world of tanks and paying $ 10 a month, in this game benefits are not sold for real money and not have to buy ammunition for real money and do not sit for days in the game

BP need to work on the quality and interest for players that people were fun to play and not to extort money from those who still continues to play
05/12/2014 09:02 ARMI[69]#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR sucks View Post
I'm not Hungarian. I paid $27USD for each deck. So depending on the exchange rate, I paid more than those who pay with Euros. SO WHAT? If you want to buy them buy them, but don't cry because Bugpoint is trying to make money. They are a Fu@^&ng BUSINESS!!!! WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS???!!!

I hope they do charge money for the sail repair crew so you finally quit the game. Soooo sick of the crying. The world is soooo unfair:rolleyes:

sail repair man is free from cheest, for 1-2 days you can open. but if you have premium is stay on your ship untill you have premium, and repair sail for free.

if you not have premium 33 pearls / elite sail repair :)
05/12/2014 11:28 =Edy=#24
Hahaha , armi:))
05/12/2014 12:09 ARMI[69]#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Edy= View Post
Hahaha , armi:))
edyyyyyyy :D
05/12/2014 13:10 Yellow_#26
It will be in chests only 1-2 days ? or forever
05/12/2014 13:34 kingston160#27
1-2 days without premium. With premium free repair and expires with premium...
05/13/2014 12:05 Techlog#28
2900 crystals for one deck? or 2900 crystals for all decks ?
05/13/2014 12:15 ARMI[69]#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techlog View Post
2900 crystals for one deck? or 2900 crystals for all decks ?
All
05/13/2014 12:20 Terror84#30
2900 Kristalle für alle Decks glaube ich nicht denke mal für ein deck