RELEASE: SMALL TRAINER FOR PH

04/26/2014 10:15 skincuts2014#16
you remove the combo hack in this version .. can you put it back
04/26/2014 10:21 DarkCoder2014#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by skincuts2014 View Post
you remove the combo hack in this version .. can you put it back
Ok I Will ^_^
04/26/2014 10:51 usb28jm#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCoder2014 View Post
No Pop Up When Injecting, Just When Pressing The Hotkeys.
There's a pop up after pressing the hotkeys?
:::
I open cabal, injected it. Log in and all. Then, I pressed all hotkeys, nothing happened. :(
04/26/2014 11:00 DarkCoder2014#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by usb28jm View Post
There's a pop up after pressing the hotkeys?
:::
I open cabal, injected it. Log in and all. Then, I pressed all hotkeys, nothing happened. :(
If It's Not Working, Just DL & Install The Requirements Up There.
04/26/2014 11:01 TIMMYLARRY123#20
sir link nga po ng log deleter
04/26/2014 11:08 usb28jm#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCoder2014 View Post
If It's Not Working, Just DL & Install The Requirements Up There.
Ummm....you mean the Microsoft C++? I have it tho', but it said, "A newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable has been detected on the machine."
04/26/2014 11:28 DarkCoder2014#22
The Excellent Combo Has Been Inserted
Just DL The New One Up There ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by usb28jm View Post
Ummm....you mean the Microsoft C++? I have it tho', but it said, "A newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable has been detected on the machine."
Hmmmmnn, BTW What's Your OS Sir?
04/26/2014 11:33 Demigod Yukimura#23
add lvl. 64 hack please!
04/26/2014 11:44 usb28jm#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCoder2014 View Post
Hmmmmnn, BTW What's Your OS Sir?
Win 7 , 64 bit
04/26/2014 11:56 war143#25
na DC poh pag na on na ang cheat? anu poh dapat gawin sir?
04/26/2014 12:30 aerieapgup#26
miss yung damage pag nasa loob ng wall??. mas maganda pag may damage kahit nasa loob ng wall
04/26/2014 12:36 weaknez41#27
sir paad sp regen ^^ kung ok lg po sa inyu...hehehe more power
04/26/2014 13:01 france0710#28
si pwede nyo po ba add yung AOE plsss?
salamt po pla.
04/26/2014 13:11 DarkCoder2014#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by usb28jm View Post
Win 7 , 64 bit
Hmmm, I Dont Know What Fix Should We Do, But Someone Says It's Working In Win 7. I'm Sorry Papz


Quote:
Originally Posted by war143 View Post
na DC poh pag na on na ang cheat? anu poh dapat gawin sir?
Maybe You Are Using The Un-updated DLL, Download The New One Upstairs ^_^


Quote:
Originally Posted by aerieapgup View Post
miss yung damage pag nasa loob ng wall??. mas maganda pag may damage kahit nasa loob ng wall
It's Already Patch By The Developer, All Trainers Have This Problem ^_^


Quote:
Originally Posted by weaknez41 View Post
sir paad sp regen ^^ kung ok lg po sa inyu...hehehe more power
I'm Sorry Papz, But There Is No SP Cheats Here, Why Don't You Use NSD & NCT, I'm Sure Your SP Regen Will Be Faster ^_^


Quote:
Originally Posted by france0710 View Post
si pwede nyo po ba add yung AOE plsss?
salamt po pla.
Sorry Papz, But No AOE Cheats Here.
04/26/2014 13:22 Demigod Yukimura#30
level 64 hack. please!