E4STORY is open

04/06/2014 09:49 zanpaltou#16
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/06/2014 13:02 julianjl#17
not this links you have put the links of another server

(the glossy inde server)
04/06/2014 13:04 Bashernoob#18
The download links of glossys server dont work at all :D
04/06/2014 14:07 glossypvp#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashernoob View Post
The download links of glossys server dont work at all :D
The main server, is e4story.eu, you should play there if you're french. I don't want to advertise my server here, sorrry. I've deleted the links.
04/06/2014 14:11 julianjl#20
Don't make ad on my thread Please
04/06/2014 14:56 Aditzu11#21
this is the website ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/06/2014 15:01 starkiler14#22
i have problems :|
04/06/2014 15:35 XxV1P3RxX#23
I cant open the game :/
04/06/2014 16:03 julianjl#24
is not this link !!!!!!

I will upload it at 19:00
04/06/2014 16:07 glossypvp#25
I don't want to advertise my server here, sorrry. I've deleted the links from my posts in this thread.
E4Story is julian's server.
E4Story Global is mine, and julian's.
04/06/2014 16:16 XxV1P3RxX#26
Oh ok ! i will wait then :D I want play !
The server will be look like Opora ? (Opora is the best server i have play) <3

Appius - Online

6 Players online Servertime (UTC+1): 16:17

Only 4story team is online ?
04/06/2014 16:55 julianjl#27
Links upload
04/06/2014 17:50 Bashernoob#28
setup file is corrupted..
04/07/2014 10:40 eren17#29
Downloand Done ? How to fix
04/09/2014 17:42 juliendu38#30
In France all know 4Story free... OH SORRY E4Story ! x')
but why they have small number of player... because all know the team of "E4Story" give cheating item of friends so.... if you want people of France go change the team and stop give cheating weapon ect... when you say "its big in france" yes its big for thats cheating server.
you shame french people in EPvp with your cheating server, for the french people the principal best server is : Eden, P4, Judgement (offline for the moments),
all french people say your cheating server so don't say its big in france, when its nothing.

PS : sorry for my bad english.