Cheaper pirate exam!BUG

03/19/2014 13:42 dude999000#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEST558 View Post
It's not fake! Here is a picture where you can see that BUG is real.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

BUT I THINK IT WORKS UNTIL LVL 15.
what server you play?
03/19/2014 16:37 thor2132#17
I have seen people posting that they bought their tests over level 20 (like getting to 23 or w/e) for 3k pearls. i want to know how to do that
03/19/2014 18:30 victorROU#18
lvl 21 1k perls
lvl22 3k
lvl23 15k
lvl24 40
eu am cumparat pana la 23 map:)
03/19/2014 22:10 jacobaxeman#19
Does not work here.
03/19/2014 22:36 AsherRoth#20
Could you please explain better what to do to get it?
03/19/2014 22:55 Freshstart95#21
aint no working here pirate test 14 = 95k pearls :'(
03/20/2014 00:56 maxtor11#22
For me work. thx
03/20/2014 08:25 SeaManCDF#23
Doesnt work from level 3 to 4, from 11 to 12 or from 15 to 16
03/20/2014 13:11 AsherRoth#24
How to get it? How can i make it cheaper?

Why nobody cant explain?
03/20/2014 13:24 dude999000#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsherRoth View Post
How to get it? How can i make it cheaper?

Why nobody cant explain?
first: type in chat: i know how to get fast pt!
second: press 12/13
third: call 991
03/20/2014 13:38 AsherRoth#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude999000 View Post
first: type in chat: i know how to get fast pt!
second: press 12/13
third: call 991
funny
03/20/2014 14:04 kingston160#27
For my lil. acc. worked... I made 11 level for 1000 pearls :-)
03/20/2014 14:34 manuelin12221#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston160 View Post
For my lil. acc. worked... I made 11 level for 1000 pearls :-)
how ?
03/20/2014 15:39 kingston160#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuelin12221 View Post
how ?
I can make 12th level for 3000 pearls, but I don't have EXPs
03/20/2014 16:56 -bot-killer-#30
worked for me yesterday