Discovery-Rohan Online

11/01/2014 16:14 KenziiCK#16
How could I know ?
-,-
11/01/2014 16:33 Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenziiCK View Post
How could I know ?
-,-
1. Website isnt working anymore
2. Downloads doesnt work anymore
3. This Thread is now like 10 Months old & none is Update this Noob Server

So hard to use your Brain ? :)
11/01/2014 18:11 Marvetick#18
I'm just wondering where the fuck is moderator? C'mon close all threads that are dead
11/01/2014 19:03 KenziiCK#19
So hard to be nice :) ?
11/01/2014 19:39 Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenziiCK View Post
So hard to be nice :) ?
So hard to think about this ?
I guess so :D
11/02/2014 09:24 iszham#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by accer1124 View Post
so i downloaded the client and it was fine but then when i try to play it ...Norton found a virus on it call w32.Ramnit.B!in. what the hell is this shit?
how did u dowload it, could u plz give me the link.. i couldn't find it
11/02/2014 10:33 busternr#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by iszham View Post
how did u dowload it, could u plz give me the link.. i couldn't find it
How dumb can you be :D ?
I cant stop laughing
11/02/2014 12:08 Banana Bandit#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by iszham View Post
how did u dowload it, could u plz give me the link.. i couldn't find it
Read the posts since you bumped this 10 month old thread.

The server is f**king closed. Gone. NOT THERE.

What part of that do you not understand?