Quote:
Originally Posted by lobatim
no enter spacemap for me
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelle
Server Online Please :) ?
|
Server: Online if any issue logging in
stay on spacemap a sec, after I get on my vps I take emu down, then u hit new connection and boom :)
~Úŭş
Quote:
Originally Posted by Βau
A simple little tip, do not write percents on you completion.
I've have been on the site, and your shop ain't 95% done.
To be able to say 95% done on such thing, the only thing that may miss out is the booster subscription.
Trust me as a developer to developer, you have yet a long way to goal.
Also: your company choose page doesn't work o.o the ajax that supports it is broken.
Best Regards Bau
|
I didn't make the percents forgive me :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Βau
Also: your company choose page doesn't work o.o the ajax that supports it is broken.
|
What you mean?
Btw everyone, thanks for 118 users :)
Server = Online, I will watch emu all day to see when someone can't connect to the spacemap, I restart emulator and then you hit new connection
We are still developing the emulator, but today we should have this fixed :)
~Úŭş