[Release] Seafight custom client - Pixelbot edition ~ Update by Nonge_II

02/03/2014 23:38 DavidinoPAV#16
But if I use the rbonusmap1.3 banned? Thank you very much
02/04/2014 09:27 EQ50#17
Im getting an error when I open the map it says Error and stops at 0%
The old custom client Worker until i tried to fix lag with fiddler
02/04/2014 14:32 Nonge_II#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinoPAV View Post
But if I use the rbonusmap1.3 banned? Thank you very much
No, I do not think I use it myself until now nothing has happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQ50 View Post
Im getting an error when I open the map it says Error and stops at 0%
The old custom client Worker until i tried to fix lag with fiddler
Have you correct Rules ?
02/04/2014 14:50 EQ50#19
yes i have
02/04/2014 17:31 Nonge_II#20
Update
02/04/2014 18:37 FIREMAN9090#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonge_II View Post
Update
What did you add ?
02/04/2014 18:56 Nonge_II#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREMAN9090 View Post
What did you add ?
Bokors Kelch Desing
02/05/2014 00:13 mogli21#23
es funktioniert nicht richtig...fehlermeldungen bekomme ich immer noch und komischerweise, sehe ich nach geraumer zeit, schiffe, npc´s oder monster normal (also nicht im pixel-modus)....irgendwas haut da nicht hin!!!

bin ich hier der einzige mit probs??
relogen tut er sich nämlich bei mir auch nicht...hmmm
02/05/2014 10:55 PiratUno#24
Es geht aber was mich STORT!! Wenn ich auf einer Insel Karte bote und er an der Insel ist erkennt er die Gilden-Flagge(an der Insel) als ein Glitzi und klickt drauf
02/05/2014 19:30 stranger182#25
@Nonge_II

Using your client + fiddler 2 has chance to get banned? I'm asking if fiddler + your client is detectable.
02/05/2014 20:28 Nonge_II#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by stranger182 View Post
@Nonge_II

Using your client + fiddler 2 has chance to get banned? I'm asking if fiddler + your client is detectable.
There are no complaints have been given, I myself was not banned yet
02/05/2014 21:55 EQ50#27
it stops at 0% - loading fx resources what should i do?
02/05/2014 22:06 Nonge_II#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by EQ50 View Post
it stops at 0% - loading fx resources what should i do?
Correct Fiddler file Path ?
02/05/2014 22:51 EQ50#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonge_II View Post
Correct Fiddler file Path ?
first when i have finish rule 1 and 2 it says that the file getStartTip is missing and i dont know if i have done it in the right way but after that i have go to rule 2 and then go to find a file and then i press on the getStartTip is it right or wrong that way? the text with seafight custom client v1.13 is coming up in the loading screen to the map but it just stops at 0% and i see no errors in fiddler so i dont know what im doing wrong....
02/06/2014 08:57 Armani_Dezsője#30
Nonge_II...

Your video you write two rules, two lines... and the faq codes only one rule.

This correctly?