Account leveling

02/17/2014 08:08 Piraterij#16
Bumping
02/17/2014 08:10 Heat.#17
so u searching for people that do it without bots?
02/17/2014 08:12 Piraterij#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
so u searching for people that do it without bots?
Na it may be botted, just looking to not pay up first
02/17/2014 08:13 Heat.#19
i think i could do this, whats your price?
02/17/2014 08:15 divMOCKING#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenshaw Eloboost Service View Post
Na it may be botted, just looking to not pay up first
I don't think many people will do that.
02/17/2014 08:16 Heat.#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by divMOCKING View Post
I don't think many people will do that.
since he's trusted enough, mh.
02/17/2014 08:21 divMOCKING#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
since he's trusted enough, mh.
Although he's highly trusted, I just don't think someone would risk it.
02/17/2014 08:26 Piraterij#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by divMOCKING View Post
Although he's highly trusted, I just don't think someone would risk it.
I had someone do my other smurf account but I forgot his username, would like to use him again but cba checking all my tbm's ;_;
02/17/2014 10:52 GazdaSajta#24
server?
02/17/2014 12:33 Piraterij#25
EU
02/19/2014 07:46 Piraterij#26
Bumping
02/21/2014 17:20 Piraterij#27
Need it asap
02/23/2014 18:27 Piraterij#28
Bumping
02/24/2014 19:20 Piraterij#29
bumping
02/25/2014 19:57 Piraterij#30
Need it right now

1-30
EUW