New features in boxybot?

12/11/2013 22:40 YatoDev#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
I don't know .....
you didnt understand what i wrote.

And if you dont know how it really works you mayby just believe in me :D
12/11/2013 23:05 summershandy#17
allow x-8 strueneRs would be cool, it does kindof right not but its buggy
12/12/2013 20:25 Shade13#18
You should add a hotkey to "Start" too :)
12/12/2013 20:52 fuso98#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade13 View Post
You should add a hotkey to "Start" too :)
You need this for run in full screen? Or what?
12/12/2013 20:59 Shade13#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
You need this for run in full screen? Or what?
yes :)
Because it clicks the Windows media Player on the start panel :D
12/12/2013 21:21 PrdlyAndel#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade13 View Post
yes :)
Because it clicks the Windows media Player on the start panel :D
Close Windows media player and you can continue in botting. I think fullscreen mode isnt need :)
12/12/2013 21:22 noobsc0uter#22
(right click unpin-->unpin this program from taskbar) WMP from start -.-
12/12/2013 22:04 Shade13#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsc0uter View Post
(right click unpin-->unpin this program from taskbar) WMP from start -.-

But I don't want to remove it, you genius

And by the way, you asked us what you should add to BoxyBot, and I gave you an advice, If you don't want to hear tips, then why did you started this thread?
12/12/2013 22:20 fuso98#24
I didn't said nothing ;) i'll add this be quite :)
12/12/2013 23:04 Shade13#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
I didn't said nothing ;) i'll add this be quite :)
OK, but if you don't want to then don't add it, I just hate those people who wrote stupid verdicts, with things, which even my grand mother could do herself without any help.
12/13/2013 04:09 NeverMeltIce.#26
Add "auto activate minimap" or something, because sometimes it closes the minimap.
Ability to run in background.
Hotkey to start.
Kill x8 StreuneR.
:]
12/13/2013 09:15 PrdlyAndel#27
Hmm hotkey to start is having every pixel bot :) This pixelbot is other. Maybe soon will work in background :) Hmm the bot now can kill StreuneRs on x8 :)
12/13/2013 13:36 fuso98#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade13 View Post
OK, but if you don't want to then don't add it, I just hate those people who wrote stupid verdicts, with things, which even my grand mother could do herself without any help.
I'll add it :) because i want that boxybot users can use the bot as well the can :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMeltIce. View Post
Add "auto activate minimap" or something, because sometimes it closes the minimap.
Ability to run in background.
Hotkey to start.
Kill x8 StreuneR.
:]
to avoid minimap closing you can use hide.exe ;)
to run in background until background version release use virtual box :)
i'll add hotkeys to start
the bot can kill streuneR :) all my tests with NPC killer are done into 1-2 and 1-8