[Released] !Bot

08/03/2009 17:06 desmin88#16
Congrats, you are the second beta tester. I will notify you when its done.

BTW, since this is based off of cruors autopot, it will work for EVERY Private server

EDIT: ...
08/03/2009 17:09 sirfhalas#17
oh i thought it is only for ecsro.. if it works on sunworld sro i'm fine with it ^^ sorry man, i'll test it.
08/03/2009 17:10 desmin88#18
Yeah, it will work on sunworld. However,the game cant be minimized. :o
08/03/2009 17:48 blackeagle93#19
you said blackeagle34 got it, but I am blackeagle93 :PP
awww, the game cant be minimized?! thats bad, noone will use it, all will use lolkop's bot with Shineone loader and old sro_client.exe
08/03/2009 18:16 korokopham#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmin88 View Post
Yeah, it will work on sunworld. However,the game cant be minimized. :o
Can u make it minimized like lolkop bot?
cuz i want to bot while searching web and stuff
I waitting to use for sunword look nice
08/03/2009 18:26 desmin88#21
Possibly i can make it minimized, but how about you go outside when botting

:bandit:
08/03/2009 19:41 sharpie15#22
This is made with AutoHotKey? what is the Error button do? LOL

Nice job i guess. but one question how are you going to get it to image reconize the SRO_client.exe to tell if your done fighting and when to switch mobs. and when to Pots?
08/03/2009 20:09 desmin88#23
Error button, helps you if you cant get it to work.

Im going to use the same way lolkop does.
08/03/2009 20:13 hk-exe#24
It Working on SJSRO?
08/03/2009 20:14 desmin88#25
It will be
08/03/2009 20:49 sargentgunner#26
Just taking a guess, not a very good one but the H in the top left? I dont know what its for because !Bot doesnt have anything to do with H.


EDIT: Also the Attack skills dont have a delay

EDIT 2: Also in the very top left hand corner there is a little white dot and a bllue outlining i beleive, I know that Atleast the white dot is there, the blue is the outline of the whole thing and the white dot is hidden. :D
08/03/2009 20:57 magic128#27
there is a dot (.) at use mp pots?
08/03/2009 22:11 sargentgunner#28
Hey guys, I'm a beta tester now and I have the file, just to let everyone know, it is CLEAN.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
And I also put it through my Panda Secruity, so Im sure its safe.
08/03/2009 23:12 nansif2#29
Yeah this nice *--*, question work in sunSRO ? , ecsro sux $:, Good luck brow (y
08/04/2009 02:32 dumping#30
Wtf?!?!?! I got the right awnser??? sweeet.... and i was like first xD Look at the time i posted ;) Wheres my prize? =]