My opinion is that this server is the most advanced private sro server till now.They got new pets,they got image for guild/union,nice log in screen,some updates that should come on 12 july with 90 skills whitch is very cool if is not a fake,I imagine how happy will be those who have some lv90 masteries on ice and will lvl up snow shield :) ,I did lose pvp in ecsro with a blader (i was hybrid nuker 7.2 lv80) and i was very pissed off because he posted video on youtube and I was full farmed with good items and I didn't stand a fkin chance to him just because snow shield.And most important,they are showing us trough a lot of things that they are probably working on europe update,and thats the best thing that can happen.So stop complaining about lag cuz even the isro have lag sometimes even if they are a big company with great income.
Well i hope they will have enough money to open more servers so the situation with lag will split and maybe will be wiped out...
Who knows,I wish them luck .. ;)