Please report this Player.

07/19/2013 01:55 [S]iLENt#16
who care about this shit ?
there will be always retards, just ignore such childs O_o*
they only want you to get angry dude
07/19/2013 01:57 Androfucker#17
Report him on the forums/via mail and he gets permbanned, end of the story.
07/19/2013 02:48 nfousso#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androfucker View Post
Report him on the forums/via mail and he gets permbanned, end of the story.
I suppose you're right.. I'm sorry again if I offended someone posting these, I'll provide to open a topic on ea forum or send an email to ea, and get this dude a ban. Admin if you want, you can close this topic.

Sorry again, have a good cheating :D
07/19/2013 06:02 Oreoxx#19
So You Want Him To Get Banned For This ??
You Gotta Be Kidding Me !!
07/19/2013 07:41 littlebastard1#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990nick View Post
What does this symbol stand for ?
XD LOL NAZI SIMBOL RACISM
07/19/2013 07:56 lingo1244#21
LOL you know how to fix this problem? Look at the other side of his car :D
07/19/2013 10:56 Androfucker#22
"Banned for this" wtf dude.
This guy shows off that he liked that millions of people were killed. Jews, polishs, russians...
He deserves a ban, and he will get it if someone reports him.
Its again the ToS.
07/19/2013 11:27 jhonfeitos#23
go to hell with ritler nazist!!!
07/19/2013 11:42 grimm.reapper#24
it is his account
if that guy is racist it can paint his car how he wants
it is not your problem about his car
i will paint mine the same
07/19/2013 15:35 Mercedes77777#25
Ummmm.... your a little sensitive arnt you...
Ever heard of the concept of Free Speech?...
07/19/2013 16:02 randy76#26
If is a clean player then should not get banned.
If NFSW developers dislike nazi Zvastica they can give him just a TEMP Ban
with a reason to remove the sign.
That's all.

PS.
We have in Romania the mayor of the town of Constanta, Radu Mazare who dress the nazi uniform
and he not get baned from the community. :D
Wanna see? Ask GOOGLE. :P
07/19/2013 16:23 Androfucker#27
Read my post dumbasses.
EA is banning for it. Its against the ToS, nazism has nothing to do with free speech.
If you draw nazism symbols or making the hitler greet you can get in trouble with the police here in Germany.

Grimm.reaper, if I see you driving around with a nazi car, and you can be sure I'll see it, I will talk to Albino_Sparrow (developer) and he will permban you.
07/19/2013 16:30 AsSaSsInO260#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfousso View Post
DISCLAIMER: First of all, if you find this photo offensive, tell me and I provide immediately support to remove. I AM NEITHER THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT, NOR THE CREATOR OF THIS VINYL. I'm not his friend, I just reported him because i find this painting extremely offensive. Tell me what you think about it. And please, feel free to tell your opinion.


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
this is my acc,you like it???
07/19/2013 16:44 Androfucker#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSaSsInO260 View Post
this is my acc,you like it???
I have just reported it, keep this topic opened until Sparrow responds.
You got around 1 week more to play on it, be happy.
07/19/2013 17:12 trojan.win128#30
It's the internet. People have different beliefs, opinions, ideologies, likes & dislikes. If you are too sensitive about it, internet isn't a good place for you.

Think for yourself... What can the vinyl do to you?

Nothing. Just nothing. Ignoring is the best solution.