Yes, go and protest, they will listen to you, giving a ban :D
Really? I am making 1k gate spins in a day only by letting my PET to collect palladium in 5-3 while I am afk.Quote:
to play darkorbit without bot is impossible. simply. darkorbit had becom a hobby, not a free-time-game. you must pay a lot of money to play darkorbit normally. that's why we bot, that's why we protest! did you see that in the last time, many object can be buyd just with uridum? not credits, not trade! just urdidum!
but what's your config? full lf4? apis? zeus?Quote:
Really? I am making 1k gate spins in a day only by letting my PET to collect palladium in 5-3 while I am afk.
In 1 month that means 30k spins which means ~15 kappa or zeta which means in 3 months I will have full herc & havoc.
45 of those gates also gives me ~2m uridium which I can use to buy apis & zeus.
+ Many lf4 from booty chests.
there are still people who are botting :DQuote:
GG were created to give you money...and for lf4, just make zeta. And sorry but in every servers botters are the majority of players, now, I can see 100 or 200 persons connected in a serv because they aren't banned for botting and the server was a server with +1000 persons...
but it will get funnier if they get banned every 5 minutes or so :D and the whine-cycle will go on and on :DQuote:
And what were you expecting? :D
If bots are online = botusers are online too.
It's never going to end...