[Release] Flying Mount

06/24/2009 23:00 marcosrb#16
janvier123
Friend, I place these archives in the customer and the folder share of the server, but as do I obtain to place in the inventory of the personage? For the store?
_ sorry my english _
06/24/2009 23:19 janvier123#17
as far is i understand
you need to just copy the data folder in your data folder, NOT the server
06/25/2009 00:27 !Haroon!#18
No use its a replace...
06/25/2009 08:51 BlindGuard77#19
^Indeed.


Get it working as a seperate mount [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/25/2009 08:53 Deadman88#20
im now downloading client dekaron veteran..^^
06/25/2009 11:12 gedimazs#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindGuard77 View Post
^Indeed.


Get it working as a seperate mount [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Instead of telling what you've done. Make some tut or hints how to do that. ;)
06/25/2009 11:47 !Haroon!#22
Not too hard, but we are working on something so no time for releases. I may post a few releases later on though. And this release is janveirs.