The banning has started..Gift Bug

06/26/2013 11:23 nomi382#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsa3dany1 View Post
what the banned says?
I got servers error is that the banned?
If your banned you should get an email.. check your email inbox.
06/26/2013 11:26 elsa3dany1#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomi382 View Post
If your banned you should get an email.. check your email inbox.
lol
I remember when I got banned in my another account because of TH hack
i didn't get email...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsa3dany1 View Post
lol
I remember when I got banned in my another account because of TH hack
i didn't get email...
yeah got 8 emails from the bitches...
shit they sent them 7 hours ago
and i was cheating :P
06/26/2013 11:38 1990nick#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkarbonke View Post
Well its their mistake but on the other hand you still shouldnt of abused the bug because you knew what could happen and you continued to do so. so dont rage now it was your decission to abuse it
Those a**hole DEV release warning after 6-8 hours, after the update, so many of us already start redeem that bugged car gift because we didn't read their fucking TOS...so tell me who read the term of condition before joining the game :/ .I think no one..SO THIS IS THE MISTAKE OF NEW NOOB DEVS NOT PLAYERS ...IF THEY ARE ORIGINAL DEVELOPER OF GAME THEN THEY WILL NEVER DO THIS KIND OF MISTAKE AND THE RAGE OF PLAYERS ARE FAIR......:mad: F**K EA
06/26/2013 11:39 MrSkarbonke#19
From TH hack my 1 account got banned because it had 3 drivers with lvl 50 full inventories aftermarket, perf, skill and 9999999$ and the account with the same but only 1 driver didnt get banned :D
06/26/2013 11:45 Cr4nkSt4r#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990nick View Post
Those a**hole DEV release warning after 6-8 hours, after the update, so many of us already start redeem that bugged car gift because we didn't read their fucking TOS...so tell me who read the term of condition before joining the game :/ .I think no one..SO THIS IS THE MISTAKE OF NEW NOOB DEVS NOT PLAYERS ...IF THEY ARE ORIGINAL DEVELOPER OF GAME THEN THEY WILL NEVER DO THIS KIND OF MISTAKE AND THE RAGE OF PLAYERS ARE FAIR......:mad: F**K EA
Every normal thinking human on earth know, Bug abusing isn't allowed or legal in every game.
So why the hell do you cry? Are you so dumb to only think 1 second about all that?
People who abuse game mechanics and use bugs must prepare for a ban, otherwise they're to stupid and should kill herself.

Quote:
THIS IS THE MISTAKE OF FAGGOT NOOB PLAYERS NOT DEVS...IF THEY ARE THINKING HUMANS WITH AT LEAST ONE IQ LEFT THEN THEY WILL NEVER DO THIS KIND OF MISTAKE AND THE RAGE OF DEVS ARE FAIR......:mad: F**K FAGGOT NOOB PLAYERS
06/26/2013 11:47 BRSBGD#21
gift bug is not the only reason that they started banning accounts, it's also for ppl that hacked a lot, like I do with one of my fake accounts and get banned.
PS: in that account I don't get even one gift car, so... that account is banned just for hacking...
06/26/2013 11:59 Cr4nkSt4r#22
Quote:
The war against cheaters continues. According to information from the studio on the night of 24 to 25 June 1020 have been banned accounts in the Need For Speed World. As always, these offenders who used Speedhack, Short race, Treasure Hunt hacks and also violated the terms of use have been identified thanks to the in-game report. Thank you all for your assistance!
But some didn't got banned. But most of them.
Everyone that uses cheats/hacks/bugs etc. should know that they can be banned for that.
If someone cry about that, please, delete your whole computer...
06/26/2013 12:02 StrikeMaster7#23
LOL I Got 5 msg You have been Banned XD Time to rest
06/26/2013 12:06 MrSkarbonke#24
I like watxhing people rage for getting banned... You made a decision to hack, abuse the bug. You wanted to risk. You knew that you can get banned. So if its your fault.
06/26/2013 12:10 xXx_M1NDFAQQ3R_xXx#25
Oh god guys... I'm lucky that I missed that day.. I wanted to use it but I forgot ^^
06/26/2013 12:15 MrSkarbonke#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx_M1NDFAQQ3R_xXx View Post
Oh god guys... I'm lucky that I missed that day.. I wanted to use it but I forgot ^^
I was on vacation when the bug came and was like :(. But when the bans came in i thought "Whew glad i missed it" :D
06/26/2013 12:17 1990nick#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr4nkSt4r View Post
Every normal thinking human on earth know, Bug abusing isn't allowed or legal in every game.
So why the hell do you cry? Are you so dumb to only think 1 second about all that?
People who abuse game mechanics and use bugs must prepare for a ban, otherwise they're to stupid and should kill herself.
and ur crying here because you didn't get those cars.....rest of all boost player still not ban for using that bug :D

Smelling some EA forumers burn a**** here..
06/26/2013 12:46 narko baka#28
Stop those bullshits about not banning sb players. They will ban everyone who exploited that bug. I spent like 600-800e on my main account buying sb and i got banned, some of my friends to. Soo please dont shit :/ poor day for all of us
06/26/2013 12:49 vuzer#29
Funny, EA never send me a single email in regard promotion of the 1-day rental car, so they can't send me email that i'm banned, so i had redeemed over 150 gift cars and not banned. TROLOLOLOLOL.png.avi.jpg.mkv.porn
06/26/2013 12:54 nfszeta#30
i got bann :D just for buing more than 300 porsches and 200 dodge