Deception Shaiya coming SOON!

06/08/2013 07:18 le_mike06#16
pvp moded ep 4.5 server can be awesome ^.^
As for the clean hit it doesn't add much damage... Altho you could have add remedies lvl 3 (hp / sp / mp) instead of clean hits. No rec runes and enchants is good but people need some HP still.
Ele lvl 1 or 2? cuz without rec runes it might be better to stack with lvl 1s xD
06/08/2013 07:42 [Admin]Crip#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_mike06 View Post
pvp moded ep 4.5 server can be awesome ^.^
As for the clean hit it doesn't add much damage... Altho you could have add remedies lvl 3 (hp / sp / mp) instead of clean hits. No rec runes and enchants is good but people need some HP still.
Ele lvl 1 or 2? cuz without rec runes it might be better to stack with lvl 1s xD
Rec runes are in the server, That's why a player suggested clean hit noss :P

Ele level 1's are max
06/08/2013 08:56 [ADM]NewbieWan#18
Hats off mate!

I will salute you even more if it lasts at least 1 month+

Sorry if you thought i set you up with mohammed - kickass. Shaiya community is getting worse everyday and us competing with each other is bullshit, So i took down mine and i deleted everything... so I wish you luck on this server!
06/08/2013 14:58 Veruca Salt#19
thanks for removing the noss. got me more excited. :handsdown:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]NewbieWan View Post
Hats off mate!

I will salute you even more if it lasts at least 1 month+

Sorry if you thought i set you up with mohammed - kickass. Shaiya community is getting worse everyday and us competing with each other is bullshit, So i took down mine and i deleted everything... so I wish you luck on this server!
ofc u took down yours and deleted everything matt since the only thing u know is to make gears look bad with your recolors lol
and ppl like you are the reason why shaiya community is getting "worse", no need to include everyone

anywayz, really cant wait for this server :pimp:
-bump
06/08/2013 16:22 [ADM]NewbieWan#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veruca Salt View Post
thanks for removing the noss. got me more excited. :handsdown:

ofc u took down yours and deleted everything matt since the only thing u know is to make gears look bad with your recolors lol
and ppl like you are the reason why shaiya community is getting "worse", no need to include everyone

anywayz, really cant wait for this server :pimp:
-bump
^ And this is why shaiya community is getting worse. Rude people like you are not welcomed in this community...And the reason why I took down my server is NOT because im bad at it. A lot of people actually liked the gears i recoloured. And I rushed those, I could make a better one but i didnt want to. And wtf did I do to you? Why are you so mad at me? Grow the fuck up please..

And If you didnt like the gears i recoloured, Tell it to this guy. All I did was change the Hue... [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/08/2013 16:44 le_mike06#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]NewbieWan View Post
^ And this is why shaiya community is getting worse. Rude people like you are not welcomed in this community...And the reason why I took down my server is NOT because im bad at it. A lot of people actually liked the gears i recoloured. And I rushed those, I could make a better one but i didnt want to. And wtf did I do to you? Why are you so mad at me? Grow the fuck up please..
People are free to say what they want and it's good to know everybody's opinion.
Yea you can use photoshop and recolors gears. gratz, you want a prize?
Now maybe some liked it, but a lot of others i think didn't.
Shaiya is shaiya. Power rangers are power rangers, and Pokemons are pokemons.
Can you imagine pikachu green? i can't. And on every game boy games pikachu is yellow :3 i finished them all ! xD
06/08/2013 16:49 [ADM]NewbieWan#22
Well acting rude is just retarded right? You people fucking annoy me so fast, Im not even going to reply anymore. Good Day. You and Veruca needs to grow up.
06/08/2013 17:01 Shotta ASK#23
OH WANT TO PLAY ON THIS SERVER AS FAST AS POSSIBLE :D
06/08/2013 21:30 halco_93#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotta ASK View Post
OH WANT TO PLAY ON THIS SERVER AS FAST AS POSSIBLE :D
as soon as possible* :D
Looks great , lets hope Crip will deliver ;)
06/09/2013 01:30 [Admin]Crip#25
Everybody who would like to give me input on a droplist, Feel free to add me on skype.. crider95, I'm going to players and making a big group chat with everybody involved. I need some input, Thanks
06/09/2013 15:52 Shotta ASK#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by halco_93 View Post
as soon as possible* :D
Looks great , lets hope Crip will deliver ;)
yeah i mean that :P i lost my words maybe :P
06/12/2013 11:37 jzeferino#27
NO NEWS???
06/12/2013 21:35 Shotta ASK#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzeferino View Post
NO NEWS???
not yet as it seems..
06/13/2013 02:36 Twilight360#29
Guys he has been offline for today i will know once he gets on Skype. Hes been off doing stuff so just relax time will come. Thanks everyone for your patience.
06/13/2013 10:55 [Admin]Crip#30
Sorry guys, I'm at my brothers place because my nephew is currently in the hospital, I will be here till further notice, As soon as I get home I will get it up ASAP.