Crossfire EU Hack (14.04)

04/15/2013 23:37 Eternal_Child#16
I've tried this on CF EU, kinda bit laggy.
but thanks! :)
04/16/2013 00:28 sezrny#17
Please help me
Give me error msg
I don't have bypass
Plrase give me it and injctor work :-(
Am very sad
04/16/2013 00:43 rappeler#18
work cfeu win 7 64 bit BUT a non menue hak is gay so .-... and allways error 14_3 fail hak
04/16/2013 11:12 iamnothackerxd#19
bei mir funkt der net aber naja dan bleib ich bei meinem alten OneHitCF der geht 100% ohne errors oder sonstige meldungen :)
04/16/2013 15:55 'ImAweSome.#20
der hack ist halt nicht gut für schlechte PC's weil die FPS sehr runter gehen

Ich bin auf der Suche nach einem neuen Hack der hier noch nicht gepostet wurde :)
04/16/2013 20:58 stormzy123#21
Hack works, one of the most nicest public hacks! Thanks for sharing with us! Also the FPS drops but just a little good hack btw :)))
04/17/2013 13:33 'ImAweSome.#22
still works
04/17/2013 16:08 maxglaeser#23
kannst die screens wieder reinhauen? :-D
04/17/2013 16:21 'ImAweSome.#24
sind doch drinnen
04/17/2013 18:22 elashan123#25
I can`t see images ... i don`t know what i need to do :))
You can help me how i can make to work this hack ?s
04/17/2013 19:49 'ImAweSome.#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by elashan123 View Post
I can`t see images ... i don`t know what i need to do :))
You can help me how i can make to work this hack ?s
Post Updated
04/18/2013 13:32 stormzy123#27
Detected.