scrolls for paypal

04/13/2013 21:02 prconja#16
i would report but for his stupidness i cant report ;-)
04/13/2013 21:07 Gh0stbash#17
Lol what are you talking about? I'm just saying if u sell scrolls for 3€ im buying 8.. I've got 25€ paysafe ..
04/13/2013 21:10 prconja#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stbash View Post
Lol what are you talking about? I'm just saying if u sell scrolls for 3€ im buying 8.. I've got 25€ paysafe ..
read the fcking thread again slowly, i am BUYING scrolls for PAYPAL, and not selling fo PSC, you got it in your head right now????
04/13/2013 21:17 Gh0stbash#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by prconja View Post
read the fcking thread again slowly, i am BUYING scrolls for PAYPAL, and not selling fo PSC, you got it in your head right now????
I did already understand .. I was just saying it in the way of : oh if ppl really sell scrolls for 3€ euro i'd like to buy 8 too ..