WAR COMMANDER GLITCH

04/16/2013 14:20 jon_dough_2#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by remiemimo View Post

For those whom i have send reply to your PM, please DONT POST it here ONLY in PM and to your trusted friends ONLY.

Thank you and Happy Hunting...
I will PM you very soon as i would like to begin building my knowledge back up a bit. To the rest of you PvP'ers, as you can see here he is asking that we are selective as to who we share with. For this reason I wont be able to share it freely as i normally do. sorry.
04/16/2013 14:51 remiemimo#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post
I will PM you very soon as i would like to begin building my knowledge back up a bit. To the rest of you PvP'ers, as you can see here he is asking that we are selective as to who we share with. For this reason I wont be able to share it freely as i normally do. sorry.

Thanks John... and I'm pretty sure you understand me.

btw I send PM to you already... Enjoy... :)
04/17/2013 10:22 gstsg#18
Though my platoon still die, I would still like to thanks u for sharing


Quote:
Originally Posted by remiemimo View Post
Oh really?.... I have a working glitch for "Fast Toon Repair" and I don't need any trades for any working Glitch.... just PM me and I'll lead you in an orderly-fashion-way ..... :)




For those whom i have send reply to your PM, please DONT POST it here ONLY in PM and to your trusted friends ONLY.

Thank you and Happy Hunting...
04/17/2013 18:46 scooter_915#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by WankStainUK View Post
really? will give it a try :)
I played WOT until i got carpal tunnel from playing it ! need to use your finders to move the tanks ! So i had no choice to give up on the game....was a good game tho
05/15/2013 13:43 uzzapers12345#20
why WC have 1 worker only not like BYM have 3 to 4 workers =.= so bored when upgrading defense towers and buildings =.=
05/15/2013 15:50 karo024#21
any new codes ??
05/15/2013 18:39 uzzapers12345#22
i want upgrade cheats in WC upgrades only is ok to me :D
05/15/2013 18:51 Wergez#23
#closed