is it Worth it!

03/10/2013 19:20 Callum#16
@amkooo

very true, without friends to play with, sro is boring. I have 6 years experience playing lonely
03/11/2013 16:13 BakedCookies#17
I'm actually looking for a fun server aswell on iSro.
I've played the game for a long time, pretty much cap level in all caps, but quitted about a year ago.

Downloaded Sro again and started a new char on my old server, but sadly most of the people I liked have left, and the players/guilds/unions that I dislike have taken over.

So any suggestions on a decent English populated server are very welcome.
03/11/2013 19:24 amkooo#18
u should search for server where ur real friends play :)
or try to find ppl from elitepvpers .
even if you are botting 24/7 you wanna to talk with some1 ..

im playing on Delphinus :)
03/11/2013 22:48 Callum#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by amkooo View Post
u should search for server where ur real friends play :)
or try to find ppl from elitepvpers .
even if you are botting 24/7 you wanna to talk with some1 ..

im playing on Delphinus :)
There are many, many servers out there. He should search and find the server which suits him the most.
03/11/2013 23:12 BakedCookies#20
The thing is, all my friends stopped playing. Literally every one of my friends who played quit. Of course there is still people I know in the server, but I don't really care much for them.

I used to play on Eos/Orion.

Simply looking for a server with a bigger English community :/
03/12/2013 00:19 Callum#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakedCookies View Post
The thing is, all my friends stopped playing. Literally every one of my friends who played quit. Of course there is still people I know in the server, but I don't really care much for them.

I used to play on Eos/Orion.

Simply looking for a server with a bigger English community :/
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/12/2013 01:03 Molicious#22
nahh trust me, it will rape your time and you will get bored again
03/12/2013 02:33 BakedCookies#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I guess I'll have a look, thanks for the link.
03/12/2013 09:23 Callum#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molicious View Post
nahh trust me, it will rape your time and you will get bored again
Depending on how you played. Botting servers? Nah, maximum you'll spend is 1-2 hours a day playing. Non-botted server? Yeah.


@BakedCookies - No problem!
06/18/2013 15:05 LifeSucKs18#25
yea i've downloaded the game again, it not worth it!

it doesn't seem the same playing silkroad like back cap 80-100