Is "topgw2gold.com" legit?

07/22/2013 10:16 sadgirl#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by AveRape View Post
I'm planning to buy some gold. So far seems to have the best prices.
However I am sceptical and want to consider your advice before purchasing.
Any experiences, links or reviews?
Thanks
Averape
I did a whois search for topgw2gold.com from Whoisxy.com and found owner details.It looks good only.So i have visited the site ScamAdViser.com and it showed "This Site May Not Be Safe to Use" so don't use the site.You can try using Google and find another good site,then start using that site.You can use this method for finding a whether a site is legitimate or a scam one.
07/22/2013 12:39 Xereon#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadgirl View Post
I did a whois search for topgw2gold.com from Whoisxy.com and found owner details.It looks good only.So i have visited the site ScamAdViser.com and it showed "This Site May Not Be Safe to Use" so don't use the site.You can try using Google and find another good site,then start using that site.You can use this method for finding a whether a site is legitimate or a scam one.
Necromancy! O.O
Burn that witch!


A note for these mods not understanding sarcasm: This post says (translated, I dont gurantee for correctness): Why the fuck do you post in such an old thread.
07/22/2013 16:37 Jan_xD#18
Bought several times on that site, never had problems.
07/22/2013 18:24 Mostey#19
#closed