B-day GATE reward

12/11/2012 15:14 KarloBiznis#16
where is this gate?
12/11/2012 15:14 I'mnotanoob#17
Depends on how long you play
I play already 4Years darkorbit : 4000 BDR rocket
12/11/2012 15:31 Tuzar1#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarloBiznis View Post
where is this gate?
Gate is on x-1
12/11/2012 15:38 jordikee#19
Guys if you hate darkorbit,I got 1tip for you.
Block the site and never play it again...
This is a forum for darkorbit(tips,hints,tricks...)
Not for QQ'ers like y'all tzzs.
12/11/2012 15:56 wall57#20
BDR Count depends how much older is your account, i got 2,500
12/11/2012 17:43 Neo....#21
lol then i get 10000 :O

HAHAH its bugpoint i jumped in the gate Connetion Lost fuck u BP
12/11/2012 18:03 Proffsetheterjag#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by harisze View Post
OMG, BRAVO BP, wish all best, and that this be your last b-day :(

Way to go, Pilot! You completed the Birthday Gate.
You received 250 BDR-1212 rockets.
You received 2012 UCB-100 laser ammo.
You received 2012 MCB-50 laser ammo.
You received 3 green booty key(s).
You received 221,333 EP.
You received 2,012 Uridium.
You received 20126 honor points.
It's not even worth doing the gate, srsly
12/11/2012 18:05 cavaalb#23
this is from wiki darkorbit...it gives more bdr..for 1 year gives 1000 so... 3x days from registering
12/11/2012 18:51 harisze#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaalb View Post
this is from wiki darkorbit...it gives more bdr..for 1 year gives 1000 so... 3x days from registering
if you talking about me, then you are wrong, I am old player ( on GE5 ) , but change server ( now on GE1 ), and I play on this server since 2012-04-15... :)