[UW] Helper Tool by 'Heaven.

11/24/2012 16:40 I'mCrazy#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.bigboter View Post
Hmm, very nice but please no auto-lock ;)

One suggestion :

Cleaner :)
what is cleaner pls ?
i have it on fbot but i don't know what it is
11/24/2012 16:45 pen4#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mCrazy View Post
what is cleaner pls ?
i have it on fbot but i don't know what it is
He is collecting boxes at another method not like you click the bonus box and he go to collect him.

Hmm. Maybe another can explain it better.
11/24/2012 17:27 Patato​#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Heaven. View Post
Yes, i will add this things exept autolock...but i have to learn how to use packet injection
Smart decision, autolock will completly ruin the game, the only thing I need is to see invis players, good luck with your project
11/24/2012 17:33 Mr.bigboter#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mCrazy View Post
what is cleaner pls ?
i have it on fbot but i don't know what it is
It is a vacuum cleaner :) Ypu donīt need to click on boxes to collect , when you flying on the map, you collect boxes automatically :)
11/24/2012 17:37 I'mCrazy#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.bigboter View Post
It is a vacuum cleaner :) Ypu donīt need to click on boxes to collect , when you flying on the map, you collect boxes automatically :)
so we get much more uri ? and is it safe ?
11/24/2012 17:51 Patato​#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mCrazy View Post
so we get much more uri ? and is it safe ?
there is no anti-bot script on uw so yes, but players can still record you and send the video to support if you're npc botting ;)
11/24/2012 17:52 'Heaven.#22
It is 100% save at the moment, because it isnt using packages
11/24/2012 18:08 I'mCrazy#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Heaven. View Post
It is 100% save at the moment, because it isnt using packages

got a little idea , add autolock (+ anticloak) for money ( make it payable )
12/03/2012 16:44 'Heaven.#24
LOGOUTHACK was added... now you can logout in a fight... or in gg...everywhree xD
who cares if uw will be closed soon
12/03/2012 16:48 Mr.bigboter#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Heaven. View Post
LOGOUTHACK was added... now you can logout in a fight... or in gg...everywhree xD
who cares if uw will be closed soon
Lol nice, add uncloaking :)
12/03/2012 16:49 'Heaven.#26
first did this already in his tool
12/03/2012 16:51 Mr.bigboter#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Heaven. View Post
first did this already in his tool
Ah, sure, I forgot :) Thanks ;)
12/03/2012 17:10 Kerberox#28
UridiumWars Helper Tool ~ By'Heaven..exe.zip
look 21 / 46
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/03/2012 17:12 'Heaven.#29
i already told this is bcoz of the packer...