Fbot source

11/18/2012 00:32 hyperbots.net#16
he only here put virus he does this a lot of time before is a facker
11/18/2012 00:35 Liverpoolman1995#17
HyperBots who is a faker? I'm not a Faker and i've never put viruses out
11/18/2012 01:52 unitwolf#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpoolman1995 View Post
HyperBots who is a faker? I'm not a Faker and i've never put viruses out
By skype try to give me evidence and got nothing.
Just mess around with this guy.
Anyway who wants Fbot code or other source that comes to my theme:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I'm working on a modified version of Fbot.
11/18/2012 01:54 blahblah9#19
I don't know about the faking thing but that -1 black market saying you scammed Scripts for darkorbit says you might not be as trusted...
11/18/2012 02:11 onurbedirhan#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsastylez View Post
He is stupid kiddy, Get Reallife dude.

Closerequest
Don't think like that :)
11/18/2012 02:26 jmpl3#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by unitwolf View Post
By skype try to give me evidence and got nothing.
Just mess around with this guy.
Anyway who wants Fbot code or other source that comes to my theme:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I'm working on a modified version of Fbot.
I used this metod too... is great
11/18/2012 05:51 DerScreever#22
this thread is so unnecessary...
You think you are cool because you have some source???
Its so easy to get this source......
But you scriptkiddi should learn to code then you can make your own bot and dont need to steal code.....
:facepalm:

mfg. DerScreever
11/18/2012 07:04 Liverpoolman1995#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah9 View Post
I don't know about the faking thing but that -1 black market saying you scammed Scripts for darkorbit says you might not be as trusted...

No -1 black market is not for scripts , i sold my account to this person on here and he didnt give me the money for it so i hacked it back off him , and he gave me the -1
11/18/2012 09:10 vokovl#24
decompil IBot)))