[Logic] Clientless --> Client

09/06/2013 18:09 DaxterSoul#16
Well, that not much of a problem, but we are talking about the logic here :P

Today I updated the demo a little to fix the connection issue (5x Client connected, Client disconnected) and a few fixes to switch from Agent to Gateway properly.

I won't work out the sync method because I don't have the time for it. It's not a really big problem. You have to parse & keep track of the environment properly to transmit a clean set of the current things going around near you.

I will share the source code with you if anyone wants to use them, feel free to copy/edit the way you need it.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Credits to Vitalka for his awesome loader, once again :P
09/06/2013 19:26 roljf#17
I not sure about paketlogg u can se archivo on Internet
11/12/2013 18:41 Skullsoil#18
Check all login packets..
06/05/2014 04:20 francoeye09#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
Well, that not much of a problem, but we are talking about the logic here :P

Today I updated the demo a little to fix the connection issue (5x Client connected, Client disconnected) and a few fixes to switch from Agent to Gateway properly.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I won't work out the sync method because I don't have the time for it. It's not a really big problem. You have to parse & keep track of the environment properly to transmit a clean set of the current things going around near you.

I will share the source code with you if anyone wants to use them, feel free to copy/edit the way you need it.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Credits to Vitalka for his awesome loader, once again :P

you can update this for support multiple clientless >> client times
06/05/2014 08:50 DaxterSoul#20
I created that sample for developers who wanted to include such into their projects.
I just wanted to create a general idea for them how to realize clientless -> client methods and I went really lazy on securing all the issues that could happen. It's not a ready to use code and may need a lot of tweaks on your side. Maybe some day, i'll release a fully fixed version without using a return-scroll.
06/05/2014 09:20 francoeye09#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
I created that sample for developers who wanted to include such into their projects.
I just wanted to create a general idea for them how to realize clientless -> client methods and I went really lazy on securing all the issues that could happen. It's not a ready to use code and may need a lot of tweaks on your side. Maybe some day, i'll release a fully fixed version without using a return-scroll.


i have a problem just when
press button per second time, client no connect to agent server
03/13/2019 13:08 rodrigorkg#22
Re-Upload pls !! ty
03/13/2019 14:22 DaxterSoul#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigorkg View Post
Re-Upload pls !! ty
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]