Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeX-CO View Post
You know what, I don't like you. In fact, I hate you. Keep this in mind
Gogogogo backdoor in proxy!
03/04/2009 01:56 JustLaxin#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepzas View Post
LoL
Now u look really stupid. Its impossible to make that edits with .dds. Only .c3 can edit the shape ; ) You cant find plugin, because its made by TQ team. TQ team made their own plugin to open it. Ask me to make anything, i can make anything. Any shape u like. Now u made me laught :cool:
Dude, you're a fucking idiot.
03/04/2009 06:09 447767#18
LOL u cant do that cuz its a edit in the C3 files which is impossable with out going though just about all ur server files and rewritting them and then finding a way to run them with the CO servers cuz if u were really in the tq team u would know they can check the file through ur connection.....SOOOO im with everyone else..

ASSHOLE getting all them noobs hopes up...
03/04/2009 06:47 Huseby#19
Whats up with the flaming guys, its not like CID is gone release his 5bot source, so why your peps flaming him to not realse how he did it?

How ever its true, the edits might not be C3 edits just a messing with alpha layer.
03/04/2009 07:16 bgreen#20
i think hes a noob using photoshop, its really easy to make those things just editing the image with photoshop, especially on co that have crappy graphics
03/04/2009 15:45 DragonHeart#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepzas View Post
LoL
Now u look really stupid. Its impossible to make that edits with .dds. Only .c3 can edit the shape ; ) You cant find plugin, because its made by TQ team. TQ team made their own plugin to open it. Ask me to make anything, i can make anything. Any shape u like. Now u made me laught :cool:
I still want proof :rolleyes:
03/04/2009 17:19 lookinggood#22
you know tht green blade on both sides kinda look like the WoW 1...
but nice edits tough
03/04/2009 18:19 deepzas#23
All i can say to you guys is: :DLOL:D ok i will attach some screens how i do it ; ) But I am not gonna tell u how to do it. R u really think i will tell u how to do it for free? :DLOL:D
03/04/2009 18:24 Dania#24
Let's see those screens, then.
03/04/2009 18:46 Korvacs#25
Just because i cant stand to see this any further, about 3 years ago if not alittle bit more i made this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Can anyone tell me if its a .dds or a .c3 edit please.
03/04/2009 19:01 Dania#26
.dds. Duh.
03/04/2009 19:14 Kiyono#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinggood View Post
you know tht green blade on both sides kinda look like the WoW 1...
but nice edits tough
You mean the [Warglaives of Azzinoth]?
03/04/2009 19:17 Korvacs#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dania View Post
.dds. Duh.
So ive therefore proven that anything is possible with a .dds edit when you know what your doing, since there isnt to my knowledge a halo plasma sword .c3 file is there?

As ANOUTHER point of interest, the twin blade weapon mod is a .ini file edit which has been around again for years.

So yeah all in all this thread is fail.
03/04/2009 19:29 Pwnzor!!!#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
So ive therefore proven that anything is possible with a .dds edit when you know what your doing, since there isnt to my knowledge a halo plasma sword .c3 file is there?

As ANOUTHER point of interest, the twin blade weapon mod is a .ini file edit which has been around again for years.

So yeah all in all this thread is fail.
Do you have a link for the twin blade mod i cant find it in search >.>
03/04/2009 20:22 hady#30
hey all any one of you know what does .c3 files do . it make the 2d files of the dds to be 3d in game tq is not the only one how use them it was gta 3 how was the frist to use them in making the skins of the chars so when he edite c3 what he did is that he edited dds and then he edited the c3 to make the dds work in the game otherwise it was going to be a hyber imadg