[German server] New video!

09/26/2012 15:51 L #16
u got owned lowy

/closerequest
09/26/2012 16:05 yusaca#17
Amazing video!!!
Love the music and great server( mine is full of autoclickers )!!

PD: you are good at this.
09/26/2012 16:07 florgnDr00bl#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke|weed[L) View Post
u got owned lowy

/closerequest
pwnd

/closerequest
09/26/2012 16:08 Peshо#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusaca View Post
Amazing video!!!
Love the music and great server( mine is full of autoclickers )!!

PD: you are good at this.
What's your server? i want to start playing there ! :p :bandit:
09/26/2012 16:16 BaD.MiZo#20
What's is that ? I swear I didn't make this thread! it's not me guys.
OMG! my account got hacked!
Please mod, close this! I'm the real BaD.MiZo user and I'm stonished of this thread.

I will change password now, please guys sorry for this it wasn't me who made this stupid thread!

I Apologize, Mod close please.
09/26/2012 16:17 yusaca#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by UridiumWars[BG] View Post
What's your server? i want to start playing there ! :p :bandit:
es4,
90% of server bots
5% legal players
5% noobs

and the 99% of top 300 autolocks ( open and merkava)

PD: I donīt and hate them
09/26/2012 16:19 Peshо#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaD.MiZo View Post
What's is that ? I swear I didn't make this thread! it's not me guys.
OMG! my account got hacked!
Please mod, close this! I'm the real BaD.MiZo user and I'm stonished of this thread.

I will change password now, please guys sorry for this it wasn't me who made this stupid thread!

I Apologize, Mod close please.
U got hacked? lol ...Here are too many hackers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusaca View Post
es4,
90% of server bots
5% legal players
5% noobs

and the 99% of top 300 autolocks ( open and merkava)

PD: I donīt and hate them
So you aren't "Ibot user"?
09/26/2012 19:08 Arby#23
#closed as requested