Kbot GG Gamma

09/19/2012 20:57 thebizon#16
BoxyBot makes GG best. I use it only for this. For everything else best is pbdo.
09/19/2012 21:54 dakata783#17
I do it in 30 min with kamikadze
09/19/2012 22:29 KickMayer#18
And there my 3rd life went dead..

And no, my other friend (Who is lower than me in exp, honor, shields,yeah, everything) and has the same internet as me (100% the same!) completed it without any problems, so why did i got " punished "? :S

Fuck kbot! -.-''
09/20/2012 00:42 peshogumata#19
yesterday the game was laggy and for that we have free repair,i dont know why you make gamma ...

the problem is not kbot or boxybot ,the problem was in game :)
09/20/2012 04:36 BaD.MiZo#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rider735 View Post
How can boxybot screw up my gate if I didn't use it? I let boxybot do A gate, it died. Tried Zeta, it died. Tried Kappa and it died. Did Gamma on kbot, and didn't die.
Then it's your fault because you didn't set up the right settings or don't know how to do them!
As I told you, I set up the suitable settings and left the bot do the gate and after in the morning the bot finished the zeta gate!
In my opinion, Boxybot doesn't do only Gamma gate because it's very laggy and all the other gates he did them very well...


Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOTRESELLER View Post
Boxybot its a bot only for who dont have money to buy a safe bot (kbot, ibot)

All mi kbot costumers buy kbot from me because thei use boxybot and when thei made the acount big thei whos banned so thei buy a kbot license in 1 mont made the acounts big and they are verry happy using kbot
Who said that Boxybot for those who don't have money ? I might buy this bot because of the galaxy gates => 1 license(12$) = unlimited and incase of the account got banned, you can switch the license to another account for free!
And one more thing:
Kbot = cracked IBot
But I don't buy kbot because I know it's a crack of Ibot, so it we talk about buying a bot, buy the perfect not the crack of it. :)
09/20/2012 05:05 KBOTRESELLER#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaD.MiZo View Post
Then it's your fault because you didn't set up the right settings or don't know how to do them!
As I told you, I set up the suitable settings and left the bot do the gate and after in the morning the bot finished the zeta gate!
In my opinion, Boxybot doesn't do only Gamma gate because it's very laggy and all the other gates he did them very well...




Who said that Boxybot for those who don't have money ? I might buy this bot because of the galaxy gates => 1 license(12$) = unlimited and incase of the account got banned, you can switch the license to another account for free!
And one more thing:
Kbot = cracked IBot
But I don't buy kbot because I know it's a crack of Ibot, so it we talk about buying a bot, buy the perfect not the crack of it. :)
lol i prefer kbot, kbot its not a crack of ibot its a perfect copy of ibot and yes i prefer kbot and all from here prefer kbot and ibot so boxybot its licke old udobot :))) so.... ''and incase of the account got banned, you can switch the license to another account for free!'' lol aghain if my acount will ghet banned because of that boxybot(udobot)i will use kbot and ibot so for me its not usefull and most of my costumers use boxybot and now thei are banned so iour program its not good m8
09/20/2012 06:55 panaitescuandrei#22
kbot sucks :p
09/20/2012 07:06 BaD.MiZo#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOTRESELLER View Post
lol i prefer kbot, kbot its not a crack of ibot its a perfect copy of ibot and yes i prefer kbot and all from here prefer kbot and ibot so boxybot its licke old udobot :))) so.... ''and incase of the account got banned, you can switch the license to another account for free!'' lol aghain if my acount will ghet banned because of that boxybot(udobot)i will use kbot and ibot so for me its not usefull and most of my costumers use boxybot and now thei are banned so iour program its not good m8
LoL, How is Kbot not a crack of IBot ? all knew that Kbot is just a crack of IBot :)
besides there is no support for Kbot to ask if there is something wrong => Every update, Ivan sleeps for 2 days then awaken to remember the update lol! Boxybot the free bot updates before Kbot xD and Boxybot isn't as UDObot, it has a different source code :D
And one more thing about Boxybot, I'm using it for about 1 year and didn't recieve any ban or stages => If you learn to use it, you won't be banned...
09/20/2012 07:18 bouseman#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMayer View Post
Hello!

I got a problem..

Im currently doing Gamma gate with Kbot ..

The only problem is that iīve died 2 times already..

I thought Kbot prevented that (Thatīs why itīs circles around..)

And now when i look it said i was in 3-1 shooting Sibelonits -.-
But it actually shot Streuners .. (im lvl 18 so no exp for that).

Yes i got my speed generators updated with Prom..
kbot died in my beta with good configs ...
09/20/2012 12:39 RabbiRobin#25
buy a life, try with an additional speed generator (10/5 ; i always do it like that) and then go. would be better if u buy another life because 10k uri is nothin in comparison to what u get @ gamma
09/20/2012 14:07 Prime.™#26
I know Kbot is noob and cheap
I know Ibot is good and little bit Expensive
I know Pbdo-bot is BEST
Then use PBDO-bot
09/20/2012 14:08 KBOTRESELLER#27
spam thread

#closerequest