Warning, YaGerBomB Scammer in SJSRO

02/18/2009 09:18 pirulina#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasya View Post
Thx, YaGerBomB, again for wolf for 55kk :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
You are her guild master, maybe he get1 and sold to you, thats the reason why I contact him, but he its a scammer, maybe he didnt scam you, but its scamming to the rest of the ppl
02/18/2009 09:21 Fantasya#17
I dont know. He sold me wolf for 55kk. Everything was be good. And why my profile link posted in first post? Admins can check my IP.. Im not YaGerBomB :)
02/18/2009 09:28 rYuKsro#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasya View Post
I dont know. He sold me wolf for 55kk. Everything was be good. And why my profile link posted in first post? Admins can check my IP.. Im not YaGerBomB :)
yea me to i give 60 kk for wolf lvl 1 tnx YaGerBomB:pimp:
02/18/2009 13:35 nubnubxxx#19
LOL I DIDNT scam shit ask fantaysa i sold her a wolf RyuK a wolf whoever this little faggot is callin me a scammer is bullshit he edited those pictures with fraps what a fucking loser cause i wouldnt sell him shit ur getting banned from this forum thx buddie
02/18/2009 13:46 PUREh#20
You cant edit pictures in Fraps, I think you mean Photoshop. And once a mod checks this, your most likely to be given an infraction or banned.
02/18/2009 13:48 nubnubxxx#21
LOL MR47 i never offered to buy ur peice of shit sun glavie u little faggot fuck im going to talk to kaewun about ur lies now he dont want newbs like that in his guild
02/18/2009 13:48 pirulina#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubnubxxx View Post
LOL I DIDNT scam shit ask fantaysa i sold her a wolf RyuK a wolf whoever this little faggot is callin me a scammer is bullshit he edited those pictures with fraps what a fucking loser cause i wouldnt sell him shit ur getting banned from this forum thx buddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubnubxxx View Post
u little fucking bitch ever blame me for scamming faggot
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubnubxxx View Post
and for one whoever said iw as offering 1000 euros fora sun glavie wtf are u retarded? im a bowyer not a dumb ass glavier god people are dumb asses these days unless u got a screen shot of me scamming stfu i have over 100m gaven to me from a gm ask my guild mates 888 is a gm on this server nigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubnubxxx View Post
and im dating her u fucking faggot fuck
First of all, I Didn edit any pic, why should do I? since when the pictures can be edited with fraps? lol I didn know how to use photoshop,, this pics are screenshots, I have more if you want.. I know I cant get my cash back but I dont lie.
02/18/2009 13:50 pirulina#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubnubxxx View Post
apparently u do lie little faggot cause i didnt scam shit
And why you get my money and I didn get the item?ore the money back?...thats called.....scam
02/18/2009 13:59 pirulina#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubnubxxx View Post
YOU never gave me money idiot
Ohh now you dont remember nothing, I have ingame nick ChinoCochino, doesnt sound familiar? ...
02/18/2009 14:29 pirulina#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubnubxxx View Post
ya ChiniCochino is a guy i told i wouldnt sell him nothing because i didnt have it at the time so go back to ur main land in turk area pls no one wants u here ur a waste of breath and a liar? hows that sound idiot and why would i scam 55kk if i had 234kk? makes no sense bud so go about ur life and stop blaming people for scamming cuz they wont sell u shit
You didnt sell him nothing but you take the cashh??? lol u make me laugh.

All I know that you take my money, the conversations are in the pics, I pm you ingame and you never answer me, btw Im from spain, I dont care where are you from, the scammer fucks all the game, your reputation its breaking in pieces. Be legal in the game, OMG!, I know you from this forum and you scam me! the proves show that you take my cash, if you want I can get mor screenes that I made.

Answer legally and dont insult, cause that shows that u are a little kid that doestn know what to do to steal other ppl money.
02/18/2009 14:43 nubnubxxx#26
LOLOL dude you make me laugh alot bro seriously i never took a cent from anyone on this game why would i take ur money when i get my own lol quit causing drama ur an idiot dude seriously quit the game no one wants drama fake ass queens like u on it and u dont know me from this forum idiot u met me on a game and i told u no and u proceed to call me a scammer lol? stfu pls and get a life and for one accually show the screens of me receiving gold from an idiot low life pls?? come on im waiting??? all u got is a chat picture which u can edit dumb ass so grow up pls
02/18/2009 15:00 lopasas#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirulina View Post
You didnt sell him nothing but you take the cashh??? lol u make me laugh.

All I know that you take my money, the conversations are in the pics, I pm you ingame and you never answer me, btw Im from spain, I dont care where are you from, the scammer fucks all the game, your reputation has already been broken. Be legal in the game, OMG!, I know you from this forum and you scam me! the proves show that you take my cash, if you want I can get mor screenes that I made.

Answer legally and dont insult, cause that shows that u are a little kid that doestn know what to do to steal other ppl money.
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubnubxxx View Post
LOLOL dude you make me laugh alot bro seriously i never took a cent from anyone on this game why would i take ur money when i get my own lol quit causing drama ur an idiot dude seriously quit the game no one wants drama fake ass queens like u on it and u dont know me from this forum idiot u met me on a game and i told u no and u proceed to call me a scammer lol? stfu pls and get a life and for one accually show the screens of me receiving gold from an idiot low life pls?? come on im waiting??? all u got is a chat picture which u can edit dumb ass so grow up pls
You grow up idiot, no one should believe an ass like you. You didnt show up to pvp me, and then claim that you killed me? And first you lied that you had a char on troy, pathetic.
02/18/2009 15:24 lopasas#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubnubxxx View Post
lopasa just cause i owned u on troy with a rouge doesnt mean u gotta join our convo so stop being a baby pls =[
here we go again, maybye theres stupid people who believe you
ur not even a gm on a pserver, u dont have props that u killed me, u dont have props that you have an account on isro
888 or whatever that name is, is not your gf, how can a retard have a gf
seriously, if you think im mad or something youre wrong, acting like an adult when youre like 12 years old.
Enjoy your imagination world.
02/18/2009 15:27 pirulina#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
here we go again, maybye theres stupid people who believe you
ur not even a gm on a pserver, u dont have props that u killed me, u dont have props that you have an account on isro
888 or whatever that name is, is not your gf, how can a retard have a gf
seriously, if you think im mad or something youre wrong, acting like an adult when youre like 12 years old.
Enjoy your imagination world.
totally agree. :handsdown:
02/18/2009 15:42 amatsu#30
the story pirulina told probably make more sense. Yeah, he is dumb for giving money before getting the item, but the dialog image doesn't look like it has been edited. The other story sound too BS. Look like some guys trying gain fame by bragging around that his gf is gm/owner. (btw, in the dialog, he said "him" to his gf lol).

Also, if his gf is really owner, why would he even bother selling item to make money. He could have ask owner to edit char, get best item, if not custom items and so on. Why wasting time selling item for some useless game money. Or having to ask other to let you taxi. Also, i am sure the owner is a chinese who can't speak English, or very little.....Long distance relationship???