How to get 8.1 Pets on this server ??
Also looking for an english guild..
Also looking for an english guild..
Lol it sux how most of arabs here cant speak english they all just spam the forum with useless posts and spamQuote:
I think you cant understand well , the main reason of posting that reply that this topic about "7up Server come here come here I beg u to enter this server" Has been posted billions of time and the spam of that server flooded this forum .
poor guys can't understand english :bandit:
why to be angry since of the staff I taught them how to dev , gave them a little of my work ?
why to be angry and my work inside this ?
peace !:mofo:
lmao ....how do u expect it is arab server ....lol do u think they all can understand english ...rolf .....if u dont know how to survice there.. GTFO...dont play here.....and not all arab ppl dont know how to speak english still got some... lol...Quote:
Lol it sux how most of arabs here cant speak english they all just spam the forum with useless posts and spam
Aodai here ;)
lol I'm an arab and btw take a look at the video title and tell me what you see ;)Quote:
lmao ....how do u expect it is arab server ....lol do u think they all can understand english ...rolf .....if u dont know how to survice there.. GTFO...dont play here.....and not all arab ppl dont know how to speak english still got some... lol...