kBot ^ kerkava ^ kOpenStealth - The only one thread of discussion, support etc

08/08/2012 12:58 edoardo1104#16
i think that these thread are only "thanks hunter"
everyone can go by himself on main site of kbot and see the updates
08/08/2012 12:59 kamieniarz#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullkommanull View Post
He has to much time to write in any thread he is able to find. Like I said I prefer quality and support, so thank you old friend to open this thread, here will be more interesting information for kbot user then in the other threads, like old friend showed while the ddos attack was ongoing.

kami stop making trouble, open your own supporting thread and show that you understand sth about supporting people and not just making yourself important.

thx in advance
That's the point - our supporting threads are in Browsergames Trading so I don't get it why old_friend
created new one :facepalm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
I put official link, if you dont like the names go away.. omg you are so pathetic child
#reported

And let me remind something: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by edoardo1104 View Post
i think that these thread are only "thanks hunter"
everyone can go by himself on main site of kbot and see the updates
I totally agree with you
08/08/2012 13:03 wassenmetfebreze#18
Well, bestbots is OFFICIAL reseller so this thread has to be official to... So stop this shit and if you want make ur own thread kami and we will go make trouble on your thread...
08/08/2012 13:08 old_friend#19
I put any links I wanted, if I put VT.. dont be a child dude.. if my links are working are good.

Paste here one rule where epvp say to put Ivan`s link.. omg so pathetic..

This thread is to kbot and kerkava related problems, for last time I say to you to stop spam, and let the people post their problems
08/08/2012 13:08 kamieniarz#20
So just look at Tags: bestbots, darkorbit, kbot, kerkava, official

There isn't kbotik or ivan, etc. I see only stuf related with kbot + bestbots (wtf?)

So this topic is an advertisment of bestbots. I see for old_friend one topic is not enough: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And you senile should know that every problem about kbot will be posted in this section but in NEW topic, not in this topic. You're so 'old' but you still don't get it, how this section looks like
08/08/2012 13:15 Nullkommanull#21
so kami if you are JUST a reseller, why do you post your comments in any open thread?
08/08/2012 13:16 wassenmetfebreze#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
So just look at Tags: bestbots, darkorbit, kbot, kerkava, official

There isn't kbotik or ivan, etc. I see only stuf related with kbot + bestbots (wtf?)

So this topic is an advertisment of bestbots. I see for old_friend one topic is not enough: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And you senile should know that every problem about kbot will be posted in this section but in NEW topic, not in this topic. You're so 'old' but you still don't get it, how this section looks like
He has good service, fast and clean... Thats why many people buy with him, just look at the top of his website, he has permission to post his links where he want so go play outside
08/08/2012 13:20 kamieniarz#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullkommanull View Post
so kami if you are JUST a reseller, why do you post your comments in any open thread?
Couse I'm helping newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by wassenmetfebreze View Post
He has good service, fast and clean... Thats why many people buy with him, just look at the top of his website, he has permission to post his links where he want so go play outside
I wasn't talking about his service but about his topics... Btw it's nothing hard to put random number on the top of site
08/08/2012 13:22 3dward#24
Dear kamieniarz,

I wrote in behalf of old_friend, your post is clearly leading that you have a small age and you act like a child.
You post his thread here is TRADE section and nothing to do with this one, where is support and discussion thread. Yes in first row that thread was the only one thread for support, but when DarkOrbit section was made (by my thread to do it and votes) more threads was moved to TRADE section and others to DarkOrbit section.
Well here the mods was doing a mistake, because they didnt told him to make a new thread for trade section.

Now this thread is very good and much appreciate because his threads was always updated and always the best.

We all figured out that you just need to get some attention here, but this is not the way to get it. You must be smart and not a noob (see wiki yes). From what we see in last time, I barely understand why Ivan keeps you still as reseller.. well I understand for business.. But if I were Ivan, I keep only the highly trusted and professional resellers like bestbots.ro is. You can deny this, only if you suffer from something.

So in conclusion, dont be anymore a spammer and an annoying child. Let the thread for people who needs help, anyway I report you.
08/08/2012 13:25 kamieniarz#25
@up ok wish you luck. Report me also to Ivan, if you got any problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
Q: Why when it goes to step "Checking license…" remain there ?
A: Very simple, the license are now in JABBER servers, this JABBER server it seems have brakes down time to time, because of overloading the request, so please don`t contact me, there is nothing to do, just have patience and try more or later.
That's a lie. Frozen "Checking license..." means that antyvirus or firewall blocked kbotCC and you need to unlock it and put kbotCC in the exceptions.
08/08/2012 13:28 Patato​#26
kami just chill man, let old friend open this thread, I dont see the problem
08/08/2012 13:31 DO_user#27
good thread, thanks oldfriend !

kamieniarz go away :facepalm:
08/08/2012 13:36 'RandyBoy'JR™#28
Hmm i don't see whats the problem about opening this thread, it's just useful.
08/08/2012 13:38 Aneli88#29
Hey stop hating kami, he only wants to help he can also post here if he wants to do.
I meant too all people here to stop hating kamienariz , xD not kami i didn´t mean u hate ^^
08/08/2012 14:03 EclipsePVP#30
close this thread and stop spam old_friend -.-