[Tutorial] How to emulate the old Client

08/03/2012 16:56 amitte#16
:)
08/03/2012 19:01 SuckMyBaum#17
useless.
08/03/2012 19:32 amitte#18
Quote:
useless.
Thanks for your opinion :)
If you donīt want it itīs your thing
08/03/2012 19:53 knuck#19
Thank you very much! I wrote now on zhyk.ru that I've got everything what is needed for the programme of old lasers, old npcs and old ships, I glad they will make it!!

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMyBaum View Post
useless.
not useless. its good
08/03/2012 20:07 amitte#20
Quote:
Thank you very much! I wrote now on zhyk.ru that I've got everything what is needed for the programme of old lasers, old npcs and old ships, I glad they will make it!!



Zitat:
Zitat von SuckMyBaum
useless.
not useless. its good
Thank You!
Can you send me link for old ships and old lasers?
08/03/2012 20:31 knuck#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitte View Post
Thank You!
Can you send me link for old ships and old lasers?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

use that

post by obo
08/03/2012 21:01 jaganot#22
is it works?
08/03/2012 21:02 knuck#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaganot View Post
is it works?
but there is virus
08/03/2012 21:04 amitte#24
Quote:
is it works?
Yes and.... no its not a virus i think it just uses backdoors of windows to send false informations to the spacemap
08/03/2012 21:05 knuck#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitte View Post
Yes and.... no its not a virus i think it just uses backdoors of windows to send false informations to the spacemap
and

virustotal says also
trojan installer
08/03/2012 21:15 amitte#26
Quote:
and

virustotal says also
trojan installer
:facepalm:I told you: when you install it and lounch it it scanns the things that go out and into your computer via Internet because you set a proxy for localhost...
When you lounch the spacemap it this programm replaces the .swf files what are sent from darkorbit server and on the spacemap the textures change.

There are Trojan what are working on a quite simmelar way. Because of this Virustotal detectes it as virus(I think Kaspersky, Avira, Microsoft, Gdata, f-Secure, McAffee, Avast, AGV didnt detect that -> that are al the best sold antivirus things)

Updated: Old Lasers (incl. Noob Edition)
08/04/2012 10:16 Picatchu93#27
Thanks Guy... But Virus!
08/04/2012 10:20 amitte#28
Quote:
Thanks Guy... But Virus!
I told you: when you install it and lounch it it scanns the things that go out and into your computer via Internet because you set a proxy for localhost...
When you lounch the spacemap it this programm replaces the .swf files what are sent from darkorbit server and on the spacemap the textures change.

There are Trojan what are working on a quite simmelar way. Because of this Virustotal detectes it as virus(I think Kaspersky, Avira, Microsoft, Gdata, f-Secure, McAffee, Avast, AGV didnt detect that -> that are al the best sold antivirus things)

I postet a thing like that i think the third time :rtfm: :mad:
08/04/2012 10:32 knuck#29
Thanks for nice programme anyway, but: That your edited version, that are old lasers and old npcs together

or only edited old lasers that everyone has fat lasers (that's simple to do)

because i want old npcs and old lasers together! if old, then everything!
08/14/2012 15:35 bot_user1234#30
1. not old client

2. not old features

3. only old backpage :facepalm:

4. trojans in virus total = logger.