You have it from KBot Resellers ?! Very Nice :D
Because of the Reason that Openstealth is created by the IBot Guys :D
Because of the Reason that Openstealth is created by the IBot Guys :D
true, it's so simple. that kbot reseller it's just greedy, as old_friend, the world's greediest champ :facepalm:Quote:
I never use OS so I doesn't care buddy ;)
But this is stupid... OS has free AutoLock... and is from IBot...
KBot Reseller says to you that OS stolen Accounts...
Because they don't make money with Kerkava :facepalm:
LOL, sometimes I ask myself, why is BP support called support :rolleyes::confused:Quote:
lol, i have stolen my account (not for os, im talking some time away), i contacted with bp, with all, my last email, my last user, my old pasword, my actual username(when the hacker canged it, he forgot deleting firend list, and my friends told me the username he was using), the id, all, and all them told is:
your account safety is your problem