PM sent also. Thank you for all of your hard work. I started using your files and will always use them. The best out there. Props to you and your talent bro. I wish you the best.
06/24/2012 05:32Samb0Sam#17
pm sent, hopefully you get it, frankly BP is going to suck without your talent to hack it to bits!
06/24/2012 21:45genjinaqal#18
PM sent.. Thanks alot Rokon ...
06/24/2012 21:59NPA18#19
Thankz rokon your the man
06/24/2012 22:31rusty10#20
hello all i do is yor hack so sent you pm put me on ya list thanks.
Thanks for all of your hard work rokon, I apperciate it.
06/26/2012 05:26harryhan2#24
Pm send, Thank you so much for supporting us Rokon, you're the best man
07/02/2012 19:40uebelenium#25
pm send.. thank you very much sir ..
07/03/2012 01:29blackfame22#26
pm sent sir thx
07/03/2012 02:31RobNuts#27
And the email list gets sent to kixeye for immediate bans LOL. just kiddin but that would be funny as hell
07/03/2012 03:00Aquadevida#28
Thanks Sir (ROKON)
07/03/2012 06:57rokon#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNuts
And the email list gets sent to kixeye for immediate bans LOL. just kiddin but that would be funny as hell
hardly but it is the only way to get future releases which you will not be part of ;)
07/03/2012 13:22RobNuts#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokon
hardly but it is the only way to get future releases which you will not be part of ;)
Hey genius, it was a joke, l2laugh(or comprehend) :facepalm: I was smart enough to not post my hack here for 2 months now :cool: Either way, carry on hacking.