hh bug still works ?

06/14/2012 20:30 Bornholm#16
to short :(
but its awesome to look the vid in HD :D
06/15/2012 23:28 WTF-imdoinyamom#17
I got it today but i was just pulling , so just be lucky i guess
06/16/2012 00:52 Brodwin#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-imdoinyamom View Post
I got it today but i was just pulling , so just be lucky i guess
i would go with my sorc but this noob has no uniques and no gear for HH or even lvling in bg -_-
06/16/2012 01:37 zsgilani2007#19
It's not HH mob bug that's all I can say.
06/16/2012 10:30 Harozor#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsgilani2007 View Post
It's not HH mob bug that's all I can say.
Yea its lens effect stacking like i said multiple times ur true ^^


DMG CD CS increase....
06/16/2012 12:48 WTF-imdoinyamom#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsgilani2007 View Post
It's not HH mob bug that's all I can say.
Then why do I get 30 cast and 30 cd while not even using lens+?
Also when I get it, my all stats always go down, so this is definatly mob related
06/16/2012 14:53 kolium#22
If some1 know more how to use this bug please be so kind to pm me.
06/16/2012 15:26 WTF-imdoinyamom#23
Apparently there are 2 ways to get extra cd and cast lol

kolium just get some lagg
06/16/2012 15:29 kolium#24
So i just need lag to get it ? lol
06/17/2012 14:39 Apnean#25
Yep. i had 128% Cooldown today. Was madness and all mana gone in seconds on my Ele lol
06/17/2012 15:26 Brodwin#26
How to lag please ? xD hah
06/17/2012 20:08 Sellzerk#27
OMG i tryied all the methods that i was imaging, no sucess :S
06/17/2012 20:19 jordman001#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellzerk View Post
OMG i tryied all the methods that i was imaging, no sucess :S
try the expected unexpected method xD
06/22/2012 11:02 gulu81#29
for my dont work :( (on moobs lvl 108)
06/22/2012 11:49 420IsSexy#30
please tell me how to do it :D im 101 and just got my swash back, no lens on it so this bug would be very useful ! PM pls :Z