xp-gaming back?

12/17/2008 11:46 Tapsa#16
Xperience was good private server, low rate server, but still private server, at start v2 there was like 700 ppl online, and it was amazing. I dont like xiuonline cuz its different game, its not kalonline anymore if theres 100 lvl players.. :S
CreativeSquad was totally failed, till gms couldnt speak english (they used germany english germany free translators.) (Server owner was sinning on player character and then he dropped his g55 knight gloves, ofc i picked them up and, woot +10 legendary gloves, I asked why the fuck youre doing this, he just answered, "Im gm, and I just want have fun" ofc I didnt give gloves back so he deleted my whole character from DB. Xperience have been best server what ive played, almost every gm was fair, expect Ania, but I agree with him FF was fu*king annoying. I hope to see Xperience back again online.
12/17/2008 19:23 EXTEЯNAL#17
yep thats true, i think v3 was the best xp gaming server, but now ... i won't play there anymore ... u spent so much rl in the f*cking char's and then srv is offline for weeks, back on .... then closed.... then new version comes out lol ...

my feedback:

xp is a good privat server but the failed ! i will never play there again, i think i will quit kalonline and wait for "Aion" :handsdown:
12/17/2008 19:45 Kool_Savage#18
kAL ONLINE SUCKS ^^
12/18/2008 17:23 Dreckvieh#19
u SuckS ! :O
12/18/2008 18:07 Mahatma#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreckvieh View Post
u SuckS ! :O
#warning
btw...
"he/she/it sucks"
but "you suck"
:D

#closed