about Play9D private server... and Hackshield

06/11/2012 12:42 nomix12#16
I use VMware to open 9D more than once , and i've got to say that it works perfectly
06/11/2012 18:06 Adek#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by a904035 View Post
virtual box doesnt support 3d or some shit,
You need to install some experimental stuff, it's in menu, you can install some plugins or somthing like that *I'm too lazy to download & run VBox, but I remember I runned that on VBox, too.*
06/17/2012 22:31 dan4x#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomix12 View Post
I use VMware to open 9D more than once , and i've got to say that it works perfectly
Which VMware are u using? I tried workstation 8, but when i get in-game, i get a lot lags.
06/23/2012 19:51 greenflash69#19
hi, i have a problem connecting to the net on WM, i tried to make a new connection or to connect tru router but nothing, any sugestions? ty
06/23/2012 22:06 rubice24#20
I have VirtualBox and when i try to run it says " Could not find any compatible Direct3D devices"

Can someone help me please? :(
07/02/2012 22:54 bla-bla-bla#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenflash69 View Post
hi, i have a problem connecting to the net on WM, i tried to make a new connection or to connect tru router but nothing, any sugestions? ty
This is my windows configuration
and this is my VM configuriation
07/03/2012 18:20 rubice24#22
I can't even install the vmware workstation, when i open it, i just see a blank window -.-

And i need help :(