Are there any buff trainers that aren't completely filled with worms and viruses?
08/29/2012 06:21Kenshin.Himura#17
Anyone here knows how to make this Buff Trainer work in Window XP?
11/10/2012 22:18elipson#18
Works perfectly on windows 7 ultimate! Play9D server.
11/12/2012 13:31Quoda#19
It`s a keylogger?
09/05/2013 03:10davelo#20
After 2 or 3 loop x kernel warning would show, it doesn't say anything, but soon will crashed. I'd hate to run 9d over and over. Any one can help?
09/05/2013 14:34Adek#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by davelo
After 2 or 3 loop x kernel warning would show, it doesn't say anything, but soon will crashed. I'd hate to run 9d over and over. Any one can help?
No solutions, since HackShield blocked that years ago.
09/10/2013 14:14aljaz94#22
I alredy Uploaded this trainer on this page. It works everywere. For detailed Description go to my thread [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/19/2013 04:54tero20051#23
The trainer dont works anymore ,,,
07/09/2015 18:58sunoff71#24
any boody have working buff trainer at GC server? if yes please give me link