WTF! why there's still gold bots in silkroad?

05/30/2012 07:41 WifeOfSatan#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by HsW666 View Post
Private servers are a joke .. If you combine all the privet servers players they wont even reach 2000 lol plus it does not feel right..everything is just too easy
You say private server are a joke ?? is that right? :rtfm: Prove me is a joke.... i can prove you IS NOT A JOKE is a place were you can found manny ppl who really carre abouth you ( modelator's and GM ) yes... if you not beleave me .... just try just try 2 see something better 1000 times like iSro .... try PlaySro .

Regard's WifeOfSatan
05/30/2012 11:14 atramentous7#17
Private servers are a load of rubbish...

Quote:
seems like it. It's kinda funny how stubborn those companies are, the only thing that would work now is to to high level areas & ban everyone with the name jhgjhgj, then they will have to create new chars & level up again.. eventually they might lose hope.
Are you high? Joymax doesn't care. If I didn't know any better I'd say joymax even owns the gold bots considering there are 100s of different gold bot sites and yet every gold bot logged on the exact same time today.
05/30/2012 13:03 HsW666#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeOfSatan View Post
You say private server are a joke ?? is that right? :rtfm: Prove me is a joke.... i can prove you IS NOT A JOKE is a place were you can found manny ppl who really carre abouth you ( modelator's and GM ) yes... if you not beleave me .... just try just try 2 see something better 1000 times like iSro .... try PlaySro .

Regard's WifeOfSatan
yes i'm sure .. every kid now has his own private server -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramentous7 View Post
Private servers are a load of rubbish...

Are you high? Joymax doesn't care. If I didn't know any better I'd say joymax even owns the gold bots considering there are 100s of different gold bot sites and yet every gold bot logged on the exact same time today.
who knows :\
05/30/2012 20:18 sinxtra#19
Quote:

Regard's WifeOfSatan
You please just shut up!

Please
06/02/2012 15:28 sallicho#20
Quote:
that's not true, I just went to error soft & combined them all .. It's around 7k
btw this is going off topic >.>
13035 Players online based on error-soft but only 35~40% of all the servers are listed in this site there are alot turkish russian and bulgarian servers with 500~1000+ online no one know about these servers in epvp
06/03/2012 18:47 Sun#21
Quote:

Regard's WifeOfSatan
You say private servers are a joke?Is that right?
Prove to me it's a joke, I can prove you it is not a joke!
It's a place where you can find many people who really care about you, Moderators, GMs, yes, if you don't believe me just try and see that it's actually 1000 times better than iSRO, perhaps try PlaySRO.

***FIXED***
06/04/2012 20:04 czarson33#22
I thing silkroad never gonna be free from bots/gold farms ...

I have a request: pls help to dreams come true for that bo: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] click like and share ;)
06/06/2012 07:41 ThElitEyeS#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Haha that's not right. There are some server who reach daily over 1k user.

But to play on a decent server you have to search for a while :D

hehe every one open 3 or 4 clients are you sure its reach 1000
06/10/2012 15:50 OutlawNL#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThElitEyeS View Post
hehe every one open 3 or 4 clients are you sure its reach 1000
In isro there are players which use over 40 clients.
06/11/2012 22:06 `Megatron´#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
In isro there are players which use over 40 clients.
true , Ip limit should be implented again .. for everyone , without exceptions for stupid turks or egypts ...
06/11/2012 22:42 Bas_23#26
GoldBots will stay in everygame where they can make money on so:D