Source Memory Usage

05/14/2012 13:06 I don't have a username#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Who are you kidding, the "Thanks" button is only for decoration these days.
This ^.

I'd never judge one on their thanks, because it's easy to get.
05/14/2012 13:54 shadowman123#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
This ^.

I'd never judge one on their thanks, because it's easy to get.
Hell yea ...Thanks Button These days used insted of Like Button in FB
05/14/2012 14:12 Zeroxelli#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
This ^.

I'd never judge one on their thanks, because it's easy to get.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
Hell yea ...Thanks Button These days used insted of Like Button in FB
True story... I guess that's one way they keep forums alive, is to give people a random bullshit counter so they believe they have some kind of "rank" amongst the community.
05/14/2012 14:28 Mr_Hitch#19
well shadow i would say

the stability source doesnt mean how many mbs your source is eating from ram

but its about like why it uses alot of mbs from your ram

if that cause of your source bad coding and handling packets

and yeah on the public trinity source that you are using as i would believe it has a memory leak and unwanted checks and also dead points

so yeah you should improve its way

iam sure that happened to that source cause of alot of hands worked on that

but impluse is a smart guy so yeah we cant assume him

regards