Halloween

10/24/2008 23:59 Eckoro#16
Nice event, i just noticed it on the site. Ye the chance in getting these will be low, and probably people will sell these for a lot. I remember the summer event people sold letters for loads and the prizes were just vigors lol
10/25/2008 00:02 Secura#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
and probably people will sell these for a lot. I remember the summer event people sold letters for loads and the prizes were just vigors lol
I dont think so.
Quote:
- Jewel box is an item cannot be used for trade/exchange/stall between characters and storage.
10/25/2008 00:36 xMedeia#18
You can read can't you?..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secura View Post
Jewel box is an item cannot be used for trade/exchange/stall between characters and storage.
They are not saying you can't sell the dress, are they?..

Also you should know that you can sell the previous jewel box items..
10/25/2008 07:58 thiefz#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by andypockett92 View Post
yeah... thaught bout that but forgot cuz i had a DC ~.~ at that moment ^^
lol , all say that of summer leters but goldbots dont pick event items so.......the goldbots spots will be full of ppl.
Say thx if joymax make a big goldbotS ban in the next inspection... and not 200 per server.
10/25/2008 09:01 fredericopassos#20
Will agbot pick up jewel boxes?
10/25/2008 09:14 theoneofgod#21
In the data>items text file.

Code:
"160F0000","ITEM_ETC_E050618_TREASUREBOX","Jewel Box",0,0,1,1,3,9,0,#FALSE#,10
10/25/2008 09:23 andypockett92#22
that means it will pickup those boxes
10/25/2008 13:14 Bounzzer#23
It's great for those guy who didn't had the chance to buy these suits, but for the guys who did bought it, it sucks
Anyways if the event start we will get a total updat again? or just a patch... thinking of new loader version and agbot wich will be needed by a full update..
10/25/2008 14:42 MilkySaint#24
Oke... this is our chance to abuse of this event...
3 or 2 years ago we had the Dragon Flag Event... and everyone tought it would come back.. never did..
So this time we have to make good use of this event and get as much jewel boxes as u can... Good Luck to everyone.. im gona start closing my gap for the event.. to own the hell outa mobs ;)
10/25/2008 14:49 Secura#25
I dont think that you will be able to sell the Avatar Dress since the Jewel Boxes cannot be selled, exchanged, stored or stalled.

But I hope it will be able to sell them... :D
10/25/2008 15:04 theoneofgod#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by andypockett92 View Post
that means it will pickup those boxes
Yes...I know...I Posted it for the guy above me who wasn't sure if you could pick them.
10/25/2008 15:22 andypockett92#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
Yes...I know...I Posted it for the guy above me who wasn't sure if you could pick them.
its funny, cuz i said it for him too .... u know the majority wouldnt understand that code .... without really saying "it will" or something on theyre own "noobish" language *no offence*
10/25/2008 16:00 fredericopassos#28
i hope we can sell and exchange suits, cuz im plvling my char and my brother's char, so we will need 3 suits, 2 M and 1 F x) and in powerlevel im going to get millions of jewel boxes ^^
10/25/2008 16:57 strukel#29
Ugh I cant wait ! :)

Gonna bot 24/7 at all my chars then !
10/25/2008 18:04 Valerio#30
great!
a noob question :D : can you put wizards' items in storage?
thanks in advance