[Merged]Alpha-0nline Problems/Bug reports

10/24/2008 05:37 DiobloSlayeR#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvinxie View Post
I created an account there, patched my zero client to the newest one and use the alpha patch, I never played the ham.
When i do try to log in it always says wrong account.
We had a wipe after the hamachi turned into dedicated. So you'll have to make new account, have fun!

REGISTER LINK: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/24/2008 05:39 vi3txtu4n#17
Diablo? Is the server up or down, Because i cant login for 2-3 hours now it say

The server is down but when i check on the site it says online
10/24/2008 08:11 DiobloSlayeR#18
You have to download the latest patches and put them, and no, the server is ONLINE.
10/24/2008 08:40 chris101#19
i know how to make a server checker
for the web
10/25/2008 14:54 Spy520#20
IF you have proplem with skills cuz u entered the Ofline TG then my answer:
{Restart your Client}--->Tested Worked Succesfully with me
Can't u Guide anyone
{U must have 2 Guide chances or More} -OR- {The one ur are Guiding His Pilot lvl must be under lvl 10}
I hope this help you all
~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~
Iam working on the Mentor Bug now hope i fix it
~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~
If this helped u Click Thanks plz :D
10/25/2008 15:07 damusux#21
wat u mean by restart, i exit game and restart but that didnt fix it
10/25/2008 15:08 Spy520#22
Eh try to restart ur PC
10/25/2008 16:06 damusux#23
i did, i can use it in tg, but then when i exit i cant
10/25/2008 16:12 damusux#24
and how i stop myself from entering offline tg when i exit zero???
10/25/2008 16:34 luceon#25
thats the actual bug damus, u cant realy leave OT. and with mentor, i was just playing with it and u still can kill mobs as an apprentice, it just doesnt show them dieing or leaving, but u will notice the hp bar and name dissapears when they are dead. idk how to fix that of course, im pretty sure its server side.
10/25/2008 17:40 chris101#26
yeah that happened to me when i killed mob nothing happened
10/25/2008 18:43 Sam334#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsi View Post
so to make it fair for new players, all of us who spent days workin on our chars have to start again? i dont think thats fair at all...

No one ever said there will or will not be a wipe.
In the first place, the server was released in a rush, it is impossible to NOT have a wipe for the server to become a proper attraction. What are you? Trying to be like those people who dominates the whole server? Please think twice, or people might lose interest before joining us in the first place.

No matter how great a server is, without population, it is still a failure.

I still remember that we agreed that the server to be open for us to have fun, we never agreed that the server will have permanent data backed or were there any promises for "no-wipe".
10/25/2008 21:19 l3370591#28
I log off then it sends me to offline training. I do not select optino to go there. I can use all my skills in there no problem. Once I leave there it won't let me use any skills. I'm sure other people have had this problem. Can you plese fix it. :mad:
10/25/2008 21:30 ƉaƐmoƞ#29
your problem is nothing lol , i cant even rank up or lvl atm , which if you ask me is worst then skill bug, also stops me from getting any higher pot , eh.

[
10/25/2008 21:40 l3370591#30
wow >< For my melee I can't leap attack! Or on my ranged I can't shoot anything lol. Only that crappy lvl 1 skill works.