STOP USING IBOT FAST!

02/28/2012 16:38 roscatel#16
Only 300 accounts got banned, non-stop boting ones...
02/28/2012 16:46 dakata783#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell.Is.Coming View Post
Stop using it , it has been detected , even the paid version ! Stop using it for awhile ! Got :

You were caught using a bot. The following was deducted from your account:
20% EP
10% honor
33% credits
100% Jackpot money
100% galaxy gate energy

Additionally: For the next seven days, you will only be able to collect bonus boxes and cargo boxes once every 30 seconds.
Your account has been banned until ----------------.

-H.I.C
really stop botting - i was cought too - my first stage is -50% Exp & -50% Hon :S
02/28/2012 17:47 darknes4o#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell.Is.Coming View Post
2 hours a day , and i got banned... my luck?

Oh and katbot did work but i quitted it ;).
Actualy you made GUI and telled evry 1 how BIG coder you are :rolleyes:
02/28/2012 17:48 Tomi28pl#19
I've got more interesting. I am Ibot with paid license and got two bans. Now uses unpaid with crack and there is no ban for now and I use a bot all the time.


Hehehehe :P
02/28/2012 18:26 .timB#20
I only bot in GG :)
no ban at all
02/28/2012 18:28 Vossik#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by .timB View Post
I only bot in GG :)
no ban at all
Ibot crack working in gate normally?
02/28/2012 19:05 Angel1310#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossik View Post
Ibot crack working in gate normally?
works perfect
02/28/2012 22:07 Wahrheitsgetreu#23
"Hell is Comming", still can't see the Hell comming :rolleyes:

"Internet is like a chicken coop, everyone have balls."
Yeah thats true ... Internet Gangster >.<
02/28/2012 23:04 bastianwolf#24
its not the bot
its how you use the bot
02/28/2012 23:27 Teddy™#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell.Is.Coming View Post
Stop using it , it has been detected , even the paid version ! Stop using it for awhile ! Got :

You were caught using a bot. The following was deducted from your account:
20% EP
10% honor
33% credits
100% Jackpot money
100% galaxy gate energy

Additionally: For the next seven days, you will only be able to collect bonus boxes and cargo boxes once every 30 seconds.
Your account has been banned until ----------------.

-H.I.C
We know :)
02/29/2012 01:15 john1989#26
It depend on how you are botting: collecting bonus boxes or killing NPC. Collecting bonus boxes = 100% caught.
02/29/2012 02:05 GeoFlame#27
theres a bot named kat bot and hell bot? can u send me the thread for the info on the bot i wanna try em out or website
02/29/2012 02:26 djdazzal#28
yo forses, my ibot has 1 user id saved to it now, and it keeps sayin lisence sxpired, ive tried to change, but still saved? what to do?
02/29/2012 12:23 dhabei#29
OH NO!!
ill get banned using IBOT
on Metin 2
wait wait wrong section lol
02/29/2012 13:42 sernames#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by .timB View Post
I only bot in GG :)
no ban at all
the best!