U NEED BOT FOR URIDIUM WARS?

02/24/2012 11:51 hoocrax#16
Hmm, are you sure that the client version and md5 were both updated?
02/24/2012 12:14 murcko#17
yes ....
02/24/2012 23:11 bastianwolf#18
oh snap
02/25/2012 01:09 linksus#19
Avin must update the ibot with facebook-server, that's a good idea :D
02/25/2012 17:16 hoocrax#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by linksus View Post
Avin must update the ibot with facebook-server, that's a good idea :D
I don't think people would even buy a license for the facebook server... You see it's like a dead server.. I hardly see anyone.. no bids, rarely anything..
07/22/2012 13:08 lllppplll#21
Guyz, use Fbot ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]) ! I use it from 2 weeks and no ban :)
07/22/2012 14:37 mustangv7#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by lllppplll View Post
Guyz, use Fbot ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]) ! I use it from 2 weeks and no ban :)
Thanks for the advice, but the thread is 5 months old. Please look at the date of the post before.
#closerequest.
07/22/2012 14:45 lllppplll#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangv7 View Post
Thanks for the advice, but the thread is 5 months old. Please look at the date of the post before.
#closerequest.
ok, i will look at the date of the posts !

#closerequest