I think ppl with XP os did not buy a new pc for 5 years so saying "every year" is kinda funny.Quote:
kinda aggree with that , not saying you MUST make a new one, we all know that you have a busy life
just ppl dont buy every year a new pc, lots and lots of ppl have 32 bits
I understand that some ppl are happy with the old hardware they use and maybe someone using still win 3.1 because they dont a 32bit os ^^ .
But guys .... you are playing a game so its normal that you you need to spend some money after 5 years.
Using more ram is not the only advantage of a 64bit os !
I see many company's that do programs for business that dont support vista anymore so business users need to update. XP is dead and buying 32bit win7 is stupid for the future. Thats the fact nothing more or less.
And no im not a microsoft seller or employee ... but for me win7 64bit is the best os on the market at the moment.
Greez ACE