Update From Boo

01/31/2012 01:31 ItsPaiin#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob58 View Post
way to make mabi incompatible with my version of windows 7 AGAIN nexon :/
I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and it works for me. :bandit:
01/31/2012 01:35 12201#17
I re-installed pake but hackshield is on to us now lol. Watch no one is going to release a update for pake either I bet that will happen =\
01/31/2012 02:00 harrybong1#18
Pake is gone.
01/31/2012 02:17 12201#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrybong1 View Post
Pake is gone.
so either everyone lied or talked real big for there size "Oh if pake gets patched it will be nothing we would have it fixed in a day or two" I remember hearing this from a number of modders and that pake was not going to ever be patched so either someone will fix it and won't release or no one will bother but I highly doubt everyone will sit by without even attempting to fix. I know this community of hackers well enough the only way another pake will ever come into existence is if someone leaks it which I don't see happening. When and if someone fixes it, it will be underground as all the other good creations that were out there and never leaked. This right here is truth.
01/31/2012 02:20 ItsPaiin#20
The funny is that Cryptinogi doesn't work either. Damn cant have no hacks lol :(
01/31/2012 02:22 noob58#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsPaiin View Post
I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and it works for me. :bandit:
mine doesnt. now i have to look up how to make it work because nexon never helps. gj nexon you fail again.
01/31/2012 02:27 Alwaho#22
It is kind of nice now. Now leechers can't touch dis, and as long as pake is kept to ourselves this time, and I would like to emphasize OURSELVES. Then everything will go back to normal :)
01/31/2012 02:32 12201#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
It is kind of nice now. Now leechers can't touch dis, and as long as pake is kept to ourselves this time, and I would like to emphasize OURSELVES. Then everything will go back to normal :)
^^^^ exactly what I was talking about -_- exactly why I gave up on this community before. I even tryed contributing at one point but either people already had it or didn't want to give me any credit for doing my own work sense a mod already existed. go back to your underground and don't rub it in everyones faces mr. king of trolls
01/31/2012 02:33 Nosirrom#24
Well an issue is the loss of the update bypass also means that lesser forms of client mods (such as the zoom mod, a personal favorite) are suspended as well. I might not even play without the zoom change.
01/31/2012 02:38 lukinhas6197#25
I need WTFast to play this... I lag way too much without it... stupid hackshield detects WTFast so i need pake or at least a hackshield bypass...
01/31/2012 02:42 ItsPaiin#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukinhas6197 View Post
I need WTFast to play this... I lag way too much without it... stupid hackshield detects WTFast so i need pake or at least a hackshield bypass...
If they release anything public it will just get patched again. Looks like you're not gonna play anymore. :bandit:
01/31/2012 02:45 12201#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
It is kind of nice now. Now leechers can't touch dis, and as long as pake is kept to ourselves this time, and I would like to emphasize OURSELVES. Then everything will go back to normal :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsPaiin View Post
If they release anything public it will just get patched again. Looks like you're not gonna play anymore. :bandit:
believe me if they wanted to they could keep re fixing pake just as fast as nexon patches it so thats not a problem the problem is they don't want everyone having the mod anymore
01/31/2012 02:48 ItsPaiin#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12201 View Post
believe me if they wanted to they could keep re fixing pake just as fast as nexon patches it so thats not a problem
Why go through all the trouble just for a bunch of faggots who want to get it for free, maybe if they were paying for it then yes. :D
01/31/2012 02:54 lukinhas6197#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsPaiin View Post
If they release anything public it will just get patched again. Looks like you're not gonna play anymore. :bandit:
Well, I do think that a HS bypass will be made :O
01/31/2012 02:59 Thrillerz#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukinhas6197 View Post
minidiz is probably gonna fix it up x.x


Minidz? He essentially released everything posted on here into one pack.