Should we bot or not?

01/24/2012 22:07 bastianwolf#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakata783 View Post
I'm botting 24/7 on 7 acc's and still haven't got banned :)
kill urself
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithlevi54 View Post
Don't bot on Tuesdays. I've received two bans both on Tuesdays.
tuesday is just the day they ban every1, they were detected earlier in the week
01/24/2012 22:12 DavidMorga#17
I tell you one thing i never turned off my bot only for updates :) i hasent got bann yet But kbot is down i think atm due to license error
01/24/2012 22:17 HancockDe5#18
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/24/2012 22:20 aragon11#19
Thats isnt true. I never bot on thuesday and today i got a ban. Like 30 other clan members.
01/24/2012 22:27 NoCheatImPGM#20
no bot i'm banned from BP )=

Quote:
Tuesday is just the day they ban every1, they were detected earlier in the week
yes but if the bot on Tuesday increases the chance of being banned by BP
01/24/2012 22:39 bastianwolf#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCheatImPGM View Post
no bot i'm banned from BP )=

yes but if the bot on Tuesday increases the chance of being banned by BP
botting any day will increase your chances of being banned :P