[Attention] Tutorial Dungeon

01/06/2012 02:46 ryunatsu#16
that son of a bitch got me black robed im still major pissed
01/06/2012 02:48 lilaznboy2#17
ah phuk my life. heed his warning.
01/06/2012 03:21 Alwaho#18
Well.... Yah know what, I agree with yall... I am just a big troll. Don't listen to this! All yall leechers go back to the tut dungeon, who cares bout you all? Tch~
01/06/2012 03:27 praysakura#19
I
Don't
Care
01/06/2012 05:16 sounggi#20
can't go in there anyway now
01/06/2012 06:50 goldencoolsam#21
I know your point for saying that Alwaho, really...
But seriously, have anyone ever seen a GM in Ruairi? o.O Haven't seen one yet in 4 years.
01/06/2012 06:50 Devil21#22
You guys are annoying.

If you are not afraid of getting banned, just dupe as you like. Don't spam a bunch of bullshit.
01/07/2012 03:52 Mitsushi#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldencoolsam View Post
I know your point for saying that Alwaho, really...
But seriously, have anyone ever seen a GM in Ruairi? o.O Haven't seen one yet in 4 years.
Lol I think Mari is the only server they really go on anymore tbh myself Havent seen one on Tarlach in forever too and we have Daisama...I think they kinda just gave up on us T_T
01/07/2012 03:58 tylian1#24
I've seen several GM's on Ruairi.

I blame Nekojima.
01/07/2012 04:28 Epvp_God#25
I dont think you can even enter the dungeon anymore....... can you?
01/07/2012 05:41 Alwaho#26
Nope. But the map is still there just for nexon's enjoyment.
01/11/2012 01:22 harrybong1#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylian1 View Post
I've seen several GM's on Ruairi.

I blame Nekojima.
I miss Neoko :( would be sooo much easier if those wings worked.